Keane ?? Why all this talk about Keane being our next Manager?

Speaking of managers, I just read on fester fester one klan member saying he would shite himself if he got to meet Stevie G. That's the effect World Class managers have on grown men!!!!!

Had to laugh as they've got John Barns on there and hes not had a job in management since he left Tranmere 9 years ago,wtf?

There are people who make up stuff to get attention, that’s only source is their imagination. Cast your mind back to every transfer window and Indeed forward to the summer, where guys make up utter shit about who we are trying to sign.

All quite uncheckable sources, usually some cunt they don’t know who has access to board members who told them, this or that was happening.

I despair of these pricks. They know no more than you or I, but create an illusion that they think confers upon them something. In nearly every case their inside info is shown to be absolutely true in one regard and one regard only. It came from inside their own heads.

That site is the same. Bellends sitting their pants using a scatter gun of probabilities and every time Chance makes one come through, use that as proof of their inside knowledge.

As we get closer to a very important window for the direction of our club, these same fantasists will be hammering their keyboards with a plethora of names destined to play for us. Of the literally hundreds that will be mentioned as, in Glasgow for a medical, a board member told me, or any other crock of shit justification, only two or three people will land. And most prophets will have failed to mention them.

We all read them, me included, but I read them and say, what a load of shite on nearly all of their claims. And I’m almost always right.

There are people who make up stuff to get attention, that’s only source is their imagination. Cast your mind back to every transfer window and Indeed forward to the summer, where guys make up utter shit about who we are trying to sign.

All quite uncheckable sources, usually some cunt they don’t know who has access to board members who told them, this or that was happening.

I despair of these pricks. They know no more than you or I, but create an illusion that they think confers upon them something. In nearly every case their inside info is shown to be absolutely true in one regard and one regard only. It came from inside their own heads.

That site is the same. Bellends sitting their pants using a scatter gun of probabilities and every time Chance makes one come through, use that as proof of their inside knowledge.

As we get closer to a very important window for the direction of our club, these same fantasists will be hammering their keyboards with a plethora of names destined to play for us. Of the literally hundreds that will be mentioned as, in Glasgow for a medical, a board member told me, or any other crock of shit justification, only two or three people will land. And most prophets will have failed to mention them.

We all read them, me included, but I read them and say, what a load of shite on nearly all of their claims. And I’m almost always right.
TBF that site is more of a betting site with links to most of the big betting sites, think thats why nearly every ex-manager and his dug is listed and linked to multiple teams. HH.

All this speculation on the new manager is not for now but at the end of the season. Its lennons to lose, he's in pole position. Once we know for sure it's not Lenny then the media will throw all sorts of names in the air. Won't be surprised to see Lord Lucan, Shergar and even Arthur Lucan (old mother Riley) get a mention. IMHO it will be Lenny. ☘️☘️

All this speculation on the new manager is not for now but at the end of the season. Its lennons to lose, he's in pole position. Once we know for sure it's not Lenny then the media will throw all sorts of names in the air. Won't be surprised to see Lord Lucan, Shergar and even Arthur Lucan (old mother Riley) get a mention. IMHO it will be Lenny. ☘️☘️

Lenny would need a complete collapse not to get it. He’s Lawells man. End of.

One of ma favourite players growin up,played for the jersey ,hard as nails and could play a bit aswell.As for management don't think the guys cut out for it but enjoy listening to him on the telly.

Members online

Latest posts

Back