Keeping hold of Kyogo

Winter

Just read a piece in the star about EPL clubs circling already for Kyogo having witnessed his outstanding start to his Celtic career. Were we to lose Kyogo mid season that would send out the worst possible message from the board. Of course Kyogo himself has been quoted as saying that he wants to play in a big 5 league namely the EPL and Celtic wouldnt stand in his way but that has to be after at least 2 seasons worth of his abilities being shown here. Hes signed up for 4 years at an alleged £4.6 million ( big transfer for the j league) but I dont expect us to lose him so soon though ultimately he will move on I'm sure. I'm curious about how much we supporters think hes worth . I reckon if he continues to play as he has and keeps scoring big goals we might see KTs record broken £25 million for a defender ( a great defender I should say) and one weve as yet been unable to replace. If and when Kyogo goes and if on this form and the board dont allow the 4 year contract to dwindle to months left like in eddys case we could well be looking at north of £25 million for him. Its early days to talk of it but I'm asking the question having read the stars piece on him. How much do you think that our say £5 million striker is worth ? Performances already mustve seen that tripled to £15 million.

Aye their looking at him alright, but one swallow doesn’t make a summer, needs to be doing it on a more consistent basis for a wee while yet, although good strikers are at a premium, that’s where the big money is, the Japanese people are very respectful he won’t down tools like both our french ones did, he’ll have be here for another 18 months anyway, unless a mega bid comes in, somewhere above the £15 million mark

Was gonna start sometime I suppose. All the speculative crap I mean. It'll
be Ange next, or Jota, or whoever is flavour of the moment. We're a selling club, we know that. Right now though, we're building a squad. The vultures will need to look elsewhere for the time being.
Aye very true were being fed in the run up to the final how CCV will cost us £10 million and that were unlikely to pay that. Targeted with the intention to undermine the club

Terrible subject to be even talking about winter, but such is the modern game with the vast sums of money involved it's one that can't be ignored either.
We have found one of the best bargains possible in European football in kyogo and to have a player to finish chances of the quality kyogo can are worth a fortune.
As a price of what he is currently worth, I would go as high as 50M and been very generous at that figure imo.
Would 50M for kyogo to a club like Newcastle be a good investment to keep them in the EPL? Of course it would, especially when they have such money available.
I will have to currently rule out such an idea, but won't feel totally relaxed until the January transfer window closes, such is how highly I would rate kyogo.
Would be very disappointed if such a thought would enter kyogo head as he seems like a dedicated man and a great human being in our fight for the cause of dismantling the scum, but sadly in the world of football you can never tell.

Just read a piece in the star about EPL clubs circling already for Kyogo having witnessed his outstanding start to his Celtic career. Were we to lose Kyogo mid season that would send out the worst possible message from the board. Of course Kyogo himself has been quoted as saying that he wants to play in a big 5 league namely the EPL and Celtic wouldnt stand in his way but that has to be after at least 2 seasons worth of his abilities being shown here. Hes signed up for 4 years at an alleged £4.6 million ( big transfer for the j league) but I dont expect us to lose him so soon though ultimately he will move on I'm sure. I'm curious about how much we supporters think hes worth . I reckon if he continues to play as he has and keeps scoring big goals we might see KTs record broken £25 million for a defender ( a great defender I should say) and one weve as yet been unable to replace. If and when Kyogo goes and if on this form and the board dont allow the 4 year contract to dwindle to months left like in eddys case we could well be looking at north of £25 million for him. Its early days to talk of it but I'm asking the question having read the stars piece on him. How much do you think that our say £5 million striker is worth ? Performances already mustve seen that tripled to £15 million.
For fuck sake bigman chill out and enjoy the wee man.
Here ye are, take a wee load aff your mind.......

Ach, fu king paper talk, probably some drooling Hun basturd of a journo. Trying tae unsettle the wee mhan.
We have no knowledge, like anyone else TT about what might be within the contract of kyogo.
Yet it's still common enough to have an X amount of release clause within it, which could be activated and nothing we could do as a club to stop it either, unless a new contract is issued.
So hopefully we as a club have protected kyogo as a very valuable asset to us and have got full control over the situation instead of agents and journos acting the bollox to try and unsettle the player, who looks totally unfazed by it all and long may it continue that way still.

Back