Keevins- Snyde’s resident clown

The old bastards far fae stupid he knows exactly wit he's saying and it's ALWAYS theyre bran new and we are one result away from disaster hes a wee manipulating bastard and as for the dafties paying thru the nose to go onto his show to be talked down to and ridiculed fuck yous every penny on calls goes that old bastards end of life care
Once in Ayr a few years ago, I cant mind the name of the pub but everyone will know it , the pub on the main road at the end of morrisons car park.
I was having a pint when I noticed this wee A4 sheet of paper on the pub wall saying something like
" An evening of inside info, cutting edge knowledge and debate with Scotland's leading football minds, writers and experts" (or very close to those words, really close) " Featuring Hugh Kevin's, Chick Young and Guest Speaker: Derek Johnstone.
Enjoy the games sharpest minds tackle all things football and delivered with the same verve and witty panache as heard on national radio .
Debate with the best as the panel fields and answers questions.
Rounded off by Guest Speaker on the night as he recalls his part in one of Scottish football's greatest ever footballing achievements"

Wednesday night 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- said pub still cant remember its name -
Tickets from £45
Post Event :
Meet the stars, photo opportunities and autographs £60
So many tickets only on sale behind the bar etc etc "

I've worded that as close to I can remember and that's pretty close.
I wish I still had the photo , I might have posted it about 3-4 years ago on here.
I was in stitches thought it a wind up at first sent it to my brother he thought the same but it was a legit event in the pub.
Pre- slippy era perhaps brother pedro or the breadmans'.
Still astonished people would pay that amount of cash for the 'road show ' farce, superb evidence of the term 'gullibillies " in action though .
Long story short is they are fleecing the huns for as much as they can and making a fair bit at the same time, it's a big pub building could probably take 100-150 punters.
" Pint with pricks" it shouldve been called with any poor punter that happened to be in the pub at the time compensated with cash going to charity for the assault on the senses suffered from having to listen to self indulgent hunshite
Anyone buying a ticket deserves everything they get, bumped for half a big note and told whatever you want to hear with photies to show it wasnt a dream , you really did get to hear sportshund ( like you do every other time free)

Once in Ayr a few years ago, I cant mind the name of the pub but everyone will know it , the pub on the main road at the end of morrisons car park.
I was having a pint when I noticed this wee A4 sheet of paper on the pub wall saying something like
" An evening of inside info, cutting edge knowledge and debate with Scotland's leading football minds, writers and experts" (or very close to those words, really close) " Featuring Hugh Kevin's, Chick Young and Guest Speaker: Derek Johnstone.
Enjoy the games sharpest minds tackle all things football and delivered with the same verve and witty panache as heard on national radio .
Rounded off by Guest Speaker on the night as he recalls his part in one of Scottish football's greatest ever footballing achievements"

Tickets from £45
Post Event :

I wish I still had the photo , I might have posted it about 3-4 years ago on here.
I was in stitches thought it a wind up at first sent it to my brother he thought the same but it was a legit event in the pub.
Still astonished people would pay that amount of cash for the 'road show ' farce, superb evidence of the term 'gullibillies " in action though .
Long story short is they are fleecing the huns for as much as they can and making a fair bit at the same time, it's a big pub building could probably take 100-150 punters.
" Pint with pricks" it shouldve been called with any poor punter that happened to be in the pub at the time compensated with cash going to charity for the assault on the senses suffered from having to listen to self indulgent hunshite
Anyone buying a ticket deserves everything they get, bumped for half a big note and told whatever you want to hear with photies to show it wasnt a dream , you really did get to hear sportshund ( like you do every other time free)
The hun support get fleeced that often they should be called THE SHEEP, no Aberdeen.😋😋😋😋😋

Tickets from £45
Post Event :

60 quid for a signature from fat DJ🤣 but atleast he used to kick a baw can see why the fat prick wants to milk it but the other 2 muppets 45 bucks a ticket to see 2 kiddie on radio celebs and wits the point of 1 ex player and 2 writers did they say I wrote the headline that morning that big DJ done a wet fart on the park...pint with pricks indeed I don't usually need to pay for the pricks attendance at my local rite enuf🤣

Aye, nowt but a Bankie Wanker, is Shug Keevins. Seen him quiet a few times while out shopping over the years. Never had the urge too indulge in conversation as he was often with his wife, plus didn't think it would be very nice me telling him exactly what I thought of him.

Canny walk up & tell a man, he an odious wee tadger, wae skelfs in his arse fae sitting on the fence too often & when he does have an opinion it's generally 💩. 😂😂😂

Tickets from £45
Post Event :

Mate..the only pub near Morrison s on the main road is the market Inn..it's a Celtic boozer and supporters bus has left there for years...a use to go on it

Mate..the only pub near Morrison s on the main road is the market Inn..it's a Celtic boozer and supporters bus has left there for years...a use to go on it
Aye, totally, the Market Inn, Celtic pub for years, the buses leave fae str8 across the road at the station, been on them a few times masel, couldn’t have been that pub.

Tickets from £45
Post Event :

Wit did you expect in Loyalist Ayrshire 😂nae offence to any tims from Ayr😂

Aye..if u run a flagpole business doon here ur made 😆
Wit is it about huns and having to have a flag on ther hoose? Is it to find it on the way hame fae the ludge steamin?
Use Tae be jist places like drongan...Fae 2012 the. Flegs huv been poppin up everywhere...they also like Tae say the words old firm noo....a actually cringe when wan a thum says it noo.. they've worn the phrase oot...dae think it's themselves their tryin Tae convince lol lol

Use Tae be jist places like drongan...Fae 2012 the. Flegs huv been poppin up everywhere...they also like Tae say the words old firm noo....a actually cringe when wan a thum says it noo.. they've worn the phrase oot...dae think it's themselves their tryin Tae convince lol lol
Aye there’s some belters in Drongan m8. 🤪🤡😂

I quite enjoy a bit of scoreboard...some laugh! It's not to be taken seriously though...ever 👍

Aye..if u run a flagpole business doon here ur made 😆
Wit is it about huns and having to have a flag on ther hoose? Is it to find it on the way hame fae the ludge steamin?
Before I retired I worked in and then managed a metal fabrication shop ,many years ago I was asked for a price to make brackets to basically hold 3 brush handles (not fork handles) quoted £20 a pop for basically a homer using scrap and dropping the apprentices £1 a bracket, the four of them were all happy to pick up a couple of grand each after the job was finished , how much the guy made from selling them I have no idea but there's lots of gully bubbles out there

Before I retired I worked in and then managed a metal fabrication shop ,many years ago I was asked for a price to make brackets to basically hold 3 brush handles (not fork handles) quoted £20 a pop for basically a homer using scrap and dropping the apprentices £1 a bracket, the four of them were all happy to pick up a couple of grand each after the job was finished , how much the guy made from selling them I have no idea but there's lots of gully bubbles out there
Gully bubbles 🤣🤣🤣

Anybody catch the Keevin’s audio over on Videocelts?
The odious wee toad on Talksport in 2012 saying that there is now no entity known as Rangers that exists…or words to that effect.
No professionalism, no integrity, no baws.
Sums up the hypocritical sychophantic soup takin wee bawbag to a tee I would say.

Members online

No members online now.

Back