Kennedy 1-0 Beale

Aye, Beale-Baw-Baby starts with Hibs(H) Aberdeen(A) Ross County(A) Motherwell(H) Celtic(H) if he fails tae get 15pts & imo he won't.

Hibs draw, Aberdeen lose, Ross Cty draw, Mwell win, Celtic lose. Won't be Beale-Baw-Baby, the PEEPUL will saying Beales-aBawbag-Billy

The msm will pour honey all over beale because he now manages sevco. Big ange will keep the hoops focused on the job as usual no amount of noise has distracted this team from thier objectives can't wait until normal football returns well if you call cheating mibs and var officials normal I suppose it is in Scotland anyway.

The msm will pour honey all over beale because he now manages sevco. Big ange will keep the hoops focused on the job as usual no amount of noise has distracted this team from thier objectives can't wait until normal football returns well if you call cheating mibs and var officials normal I suppose it is in Scotland anyway.
Do Remember it's the pantomime season and the vermin have delivered in fuckin buckets with this messiah....🤣🤣....Nurse it's the Ribs again!

MSM will ramp up the 'Celtic players unhappy' and 'Potential Celtic player isn't as good as first thought...former Scottish player says"
The SFA and FIFA, same shit, different pile
COYBIG
Get them telt on the park
HH

Aye, lastnight my insomnia was playing up so, went over the darkside for a read, ffs the messiah King is lobbing accusations at Park & the board for not backing Slippy or Giofanni when in a position of power, wtf. Some think Beale is a yes man & the cheap option. Also this poor guy must be off his deludamol 👇👇

Screenshot_20221130-050043_Chrome.png

Aye, lastnight my insomnia was playing up so, went over the darkside for a read, ffs the messiah King is lobbing accusations at Park & the board for not backing Slippy or Giofanni when in a position of power, wtf. Some think Beale is a yes man & the cheap option. Also this poor guy must be off his deludamol 👇👇

View attachment 21130
Looks like a spy in the camp, maybe Shadow 2 is back. Even thrown in the spelling mistake to make it look good.

Members online

Latest posts

Back