Kennedy 1-0 Beale

Fuckin sevvie filth like the rest o them. Bring it on ya sevvie pig. Sneaking about Glasgow plotting to take Giofannys job while employed and paid well by QPR.
I can only assume he totally bought into their 17th Century world view.
Why would ye give up a decent chance of managing in the EPL and choose skint racist fascists instead?
Brown Brogues . Gets them all the time. Goes well with the💩💩💩running Doon the troosers.

Fuckin sevvie filth like the rest o them. Bring it on ya sevvie pig. Sneaking about Glasgow plotting to take Giofannys job while employed and paid well by QPR.
I can only assume he totally bought into their 17th Century world view.
Why would ye give up a decent chance of managing in the EPL and choose skint racist fascists instead?
He's one of their own, and the 'up to their knees' mob, will turn on him, as soon as the results don't go their way, as they fall further behind us
"Bring it on ya zombie bastards"
Revolving managerial door at IPox, just like the Tories and 10 Downing street
Long may their demise continue
Beale can put whoever he wants on the park, but the rot has set in and players have downed tools, don 't see that changing just because Michael Beale is returning to the bigot dome

He's one of their own, and the 'up to their knees' mob, will turn on him, as soon as the results don't go their way, as they fall further behind us
"Bring it on ya zombie bastards"
Revolving managerial door at IPox, just like the Tories and 10 Downing street
Long may their demise continue
Beale can put whoever he wants on the park, but the rot has set in and players have downed tools, don 't see that changing just because Michael Beale is returning to the bigot dome
As the saying goes. You can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear and he has a lot of pigs

If he takes this job guess he has a Death Wish because he will ave burnt his bridges as far as getting a decent job down south is concerned in fact dont think any club will trust him again so the 3 year deal he is been offered will need to last him for a long time
can’t see what the attraction is the place is on it’s knees the players are hardly world class in fact there is not a player you could sell, Gallstone stayed because they gave him a pay rise because it was cheaper than buying a player and which would have cost a lot more and don’t have the money anyway So what are they offering ??

RANGERS managerial target Michael Beale had his Wikipedia page locked after angry QPR fans labelled him “dishonest, lying and hypocritical”.

Should fit right in at the rainjurs then….all the qualities need 🤣🤣
OMG he might actually be The messiah. Iam absolutely shitting myself.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The Bullshit is starting Thick Mick is going to build a wonder team wonder he is going to get the money,they players are the same as he Walked out on when he left with Steave to go to Villa which they proceeded to destroy when he was showed the door it down to QPR where his record of one win and a lot of losses somehow I don’t think anybody’s going to break into a sweat against him

Last edited:
The Bullshit is starting Thick Mick is going to build a wonder team wonder he is going to get the money,they players are the same he Walked out on went he left with to go to Villa which they proceeded to destroy when he was showed the door it down to QPR where his record of one win and a lot of losses somehow I don’t think anybody’s going to break into a sweat against him
Been on the Dark Side furra peek. They seem quite chirpy at getting an inexperienced manager.......
"He's a proper geezer" "He is one of us" etc etc......... He got them eating out of his hand already. Not difficult if you know the proper phrases.
One bad result and result and it'll be back to pitchforks and torches. Feckin idiots, salivating before a balls been kicked.
I blam the skools u no.

Members online

Latest posts

Back