Kennedy's comments on McKay

Read what Kennedy says about McKay and tell me why it doesn't apply more to a manager than the CEO
I wonder if when they sit down with for a chat will McKay tell him that he is getting his jotters. For me this would be a good start to his tenure as ceo. I know that next season is months away but we are already behind in our planning!!!. No DoF yet No mgr /1st team coach yet its like we want to remain in crises. Yes we keep hearing that things are being done, but who are we getting this from. Not the club, why even the SLO, is beginning to sound like he is losing faith. Are we confident that we can get ourselves organised and ready for the new season, I can't speak for anyone else but I am not sure we can, and never mind the super league, I'm not even confident we can qualify for the europa league. I hope I'm wrong but our club never seems to get things done early. HH

To be honest i dont give two hoots about Europe next season. Winning the league is the be all and end all for us next season, anything else is an aside. But we do need to up the pace on and off the pitch.

To be honest i dont give two hoots about Europe next season. Winning the league is the be all and end all for us next season, anything else is an aside. But we do need to up the pace on and off the pitch.
Its not giving two hoots about Europe over the last couple of years that's brought us to the state we are in now. We should be striving to improve, massively, in Europe than we have been doing. A good European team will win domestically more often than not, a poor European team will eventually be a poor domestic team and standards will drop.

Its not giving two hoots about Europe over the last couple of years that's brought us to the state we are in now. We should be striving to improve, massively, in Europe than we have been doing. A good European team will win domestically more often than not, a poor European team will eventually be a poor domestic team and standards will drop.

Absolutely, just say out of our 9 year run we had been to 6 champions league groups instead of 4 we would be ~100mil better off. We could still have some players like Tierney, Dembélé, Wanyama, Foster etc (because we could offer better wages) and hold them for a year or two longer. We certainly wouldn't be getting beat off that Sevco team at the weekend.

quadruple.png

Need to get back to winning ways all of the above has been glossed over by a debt ridden club and a media who want to shut us up at every turn, time to close the lid on another coffin, the one staring the tribute act in the face unless we pander to the mantra of selling a phoney OF, which we know there can be none as one half died, so stop the pretence Celtic we are not fucking idiots.

I would have to disagree. My not giving two hoots was nothing to do with the state we are in.
If only i had that much influence...

Back