Kier Starmer Cleared.

Cleared for having a beer.
Cunt dodged his round, unforgivable.
Another fanny in power heard hes shouting about putin wanting us to get independence trying to scare people ofcourse he wid want the uk broke up if peolple who stay here thinks its shite is it any wonder outsiders can see it disnae work and btw afore yous all start no i dont think wit putin thinks matters but we all can see home and abroad this is a failing state between us and england then ireland and the 6 counties think only ones happy are the welsh

Last edited:
Chances are Rishi sunak will be the new PM...so the guy thats fucked us with our high taxes while allowing his billionaire wife to avoid paying hers, and who has openly said its going to get worse (for the working class at least) will be running in charge. Can't wait.
Simple solution, Scotland never votes Tory most of the candidates end up losing their deposits at elections, with only a few of the more affluent constituencies vote for them, if we gain independence that’s the end of them here, only parties that the people genuinely vote for will flourish 🤷‍♂️

291721756_10224829713683538_709761999643463097_n.jpg

Simple solution, Scotland never votes Tory most of the candidates end up losing their deposits at elections, with only a few of the more affluent constituencies vote for them, if we gain independence that’s the end of them here, only parties that the people genuinely vote for will flourish 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately, for me at least, Scottish independence will only ever be a bad thing. I'm in the tory heartland of the South East. I'm a working class person living in the rich and powerfuls relaxing land of 2nd homes in Surrey. Where house prices go way into the millions and rent on a small 2 bedroom house is as high as £1500 a month. Should you guys get your independence then Rishi and his tory mates will absolutely hammer people like me to make sure people like his wife can happily live in their mansions while avoiding paying any tax. Council tax hikes, gas and leccy hikes, 50 to 100 year mortgages to keep my children's children in debt to the rich and powerful will be the order of the day. Dying will be made illegal in England!! If I'm dead I can't work to pay tax!!

Scotland actually used to vote Tory, Thatcher will probably get the blame for thier decline, she gets the blame for most things (I'm burning a pizza as I type this which is definitely her fault) but it was late 50s 60s when the decline started, before then they were normally had the biggest share of the vote here.

Who will clear Starmer of a million dead?
In 2003 Starmer was Attorney General ( The most senior lawyer in the land) in the Blair government. Starmer was called upon to give legal advice about the proposed attack on Iraq. Starmer told Blair that any attack on Iraq would be illegal under international law.
24 Hours later Starmer was asked again about the legality of an attack on Iraq. This time is legal advice was completely different, an attack on Iraq would be legal. When asked what happened to change his legal advice he said, I can’t tell you because of attorney (Starmer) client (Blair Gov) privilege.
It has never been explained what happened in the 24 hours that caused Starmer to completely change his legal advice.

Back