Kieran Tiermey, Charlie Nicholas and Paul McStay

26+6=1

On a former Celtic players scale of Charlie Nicholas to Paul McStay KT will never get any closer to The Maestro. He's unlikely to make a complete Nicholas of himself but it's all downhill from here.
The Maestro, a true Celtic great could have left and become rich beyond his wildest dreams. KT could have stayed, become rich beyond his wildest dreams and become a true Celtic great.
Goodbye KT, I bear you no ill will but I care nothing about English football and therefore care nothing about your career away from Celtic.

On a former Celtic players scale of Charlie Nicholas to Paul McStay KT will never get any closer to The Maestro. He's unlikely to make a complete Nicholas of himself but it's all downhill from here.
The Maestro, a true Celtic great could have left and become rich beyond his wildest dreams. KT could have stayed, become rich beyond his wildest dreams and become a true Celtic great.
Goodbye KT, I bear you no ill will but I care nothing about English football and therefore care nothing about your career away from Celtic.

NEVER SAY NEVER!!

Lenny came and departed after 7 years Came back again and departed then guess what? He arrived back and claimed a TR3BLE TR3BLE The same TR3BLE TR3BLE that KT was part of until the injuries he received playing for us stopped him from completing the last one
That's pretty legendary in my eyes

I cannot believe the negativity being shown towards KT that I've been reading all evening
How everyone is entitled to their opinion You Me KT
I'm not saying yours is wrong or KT's is right but it's right for him I just find it difficult to understand people villifying someone's good fortune Especially someone we have cherished and embraced

A young guy of 22 took his chance Lived his dream then was offered £75k a week

If he was MY son and turned it down I'd have been having a severe chat to him

Look at the injuries the Bhoy has taken for our Club over the past few seasons

Not to mention the £25 million legacy he left behind him

What the Club do with that isn't down to him but he's more than paid the Club back for what they invested in him

Moving away from Celtic won't stop him being a Celtic fan It'll just make him a vastly wealthier one

He's one of our own and we should be celebrating his good fortune We might be feeling a bit pissed off but hey life deals us shitty hands sometimes KT has been dealt a handful of ACES

He has the world at his feet and can go on to the next level of his career Perhaps become a World Beater

Up here he was a big fish in a small pond with sharks targeting him and receiving no protection Be interesting to see how he progresses

God gave the Bhoy a very special talent and he should be allowed to use it to become the best he can be
It may not happen at Arsenal but he can use his move as a stepping stone to the next level

Look at some of the Basket Cases we've had here Had every opportunity but blew it Tony Watt Ismail Feruz Charlie Musonda I don't like to speak ill of the departed but I'll include the late Liam Miller in the same group

Knowing your level and limitations is important The aforementioned didn't know their's whereas I'm pretty sure KT knows his and unfortunately for us it's not at Celfic He worked his socks off to attain his level and now wants to advance further
Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be the best you can be

Paul McStay's playing career was over many years ago KT's is NOW The Maestro made HIS decisions Nicholarse made HIS KT has made HIS And why shouldn't he?
Because it doesn't suit some people who used to chant and sing his name?

DID YE? AYE

Have a word with yourselves

HH?

Last edited:
Never say never

Lenny came and departed after 7 years Came back again and departed then guess what? He arrived back and claimed a TREBLE TREBLE
That's pretty legendary in my eyes

I cannot believe the negativity being shown towards KT

A young guy of 22 took his chance Lived his dream then was offered £75k a week

If he was MY son and turned it down I'd have been having a severe chat to him

Look at the injuries the Bhoy has taken for our Club over the past few seasons

Not to mention the £25 million legacy he left

What the Club do with that isn't down to him but he's more than paid the Club back for what they invested in him

Moving away from Celtic won't stop him being a Celtic fan It'll just make him a vastly wealthier one

He's one of our own and
£25 million Would maybe bring Larsson out of retirement? ?

HH?
Wouldn't get his boots on in today's market and rigthty so.??

Members online

Latest posts

Back