Killie v Celtic cup semi.

Ally

Down here in Killie all I'm hearing is how bigot Lafferty is going to win the game for Killie. If he plays he's a cert to get sent off. Bigots don't win and cheats and he's both never win. Convincing victory for the bhoys Saturday. Thoughts noisers.?

Down here in Killie all I'm hearing is how bigot Lafferty is going to win the game for Killie. If he plays he's a cert to get sent off. Bigots don't win and cheats and he's both never win. Convincing victory for the bhoys Saturday. Thoughts noisers.?
My thoughts? I'd disagree that bigots and cheats don't win. There was a very bigoted club that cheated for years to win many trophies. Now that club died but that club & those players kept all those ill-gotten titles.

I think we might get to see a couple of the new signings at some point during this game. I wonder if Siegrist might start seeing as it is a cup game?

Hart
Johnston Carter-Vickers Starfelt Bernabei
Hatate CalMac Mooy
Abada Kyogo Maeda

What strikes me is how easy the acceptance of this sleezy cheating hated filled unprofessional streak of piss has been accepted back into the Kilmarnock team after being found guilty of a "Sectarian Slur " All we are hearing is how desperate he wants to play against us and his manager laughing and joking about him doing star jumps outside his office to prove he should play.
Only in this football country would this be laughed off with no condemnation.

Let's play at our best use the width of the park and give them no encouragement.
It's a game for Jota and Abada to shine in. We will face the usual anti Celtic tactics both on and off the park but I would love us to ram it down all their throats ....🍀

I see the game is live on Viaplay Channel.......Never heard of them......

As others have said, Viaplay bought out Premier Sports. I think they are Norwegian and are keen to become a big player in live streaming.

Premier Sports were set up by the owner of Setanta Sports who went bust in the UK defaulting on £millions to Scottish Football. How that tip'-off charlatan was allowed to then sign exclusive contracts with the SFA forcing fans to pay for yet another premium sports channel to be able to watch matches was bloody disgusting.

Last edited:
As others have said, Visplay bought out Premier Sports. I think they are Norwegian and are keen to become a big player in live streaming.

Premier Sports were set up by the owner of Setanta Sports who went bust in the UK defaulting on £millions to Scottish Football. How that tip'-off charlatan was allowed to then sign exclusive contracts with the SFA forcing fans to pay for yet another premium sports channel to be able to watch matches was bloody disgusting.
Viaplay have the rights for all Scotland internationals up to the 2024 Euros, they will cover all qualifiers for the tournament and the play offs if we require one. They also now cover both domestic cup competitions. A pity the SPFL couldn't have done a deal with them rather than Sky then all Scottish football would be on the same channel, removing the need for fans to take multiple subscriptions. Also its the BT Sports team of Currie, Sutton, McCoist, Stewart & Craigan who are infinitely better than the idiots and bigots on Sky.

Thier old club brought a decease into football inScotland when they brought players with one thing in mind beat every one win all the cups feed thier supporters on biases thier players so bitter with anything Celtic. that club died but the decease spread now we have them on the pitch in the media and pretend punters refs who are so frightened to make thier on decision even if they wanted too. To use a paracite like Lafferty as a tool against Celtic shows how deep this goes Celtic will beat Killie no doubt but this sort of idoit on the pitch how much damage to our players will he do defended by by the virus carriers of hate, try as they might they won’t stop the Celtic flag from flying hope Aberdeen hammer them in the cup then the howling will erupt al over Scotland

Wonder what team Ange will pick?? Does he use the wantaways?? Does he give debuts to the newbies?? Will any of the youngsters like Vata or Dawson get a look in 🤔. 🤷.

Is Haka or Taylor or Turnbull ready to start??.

With all that in mind I'm now even more confused.... But that's never stopped me so...

Big Joe

AJ CCV Starfelt Bernabei..

Hatate Calmac Mooy.

Abada (please) Kyogo Maeda.

VAR to have a nightmare and give Celtic a penalty when we are already 3 up with goals from our three Japanese starters.

Back