Kilmarnock v Celtic Wednesday 22 January, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Instead of beating about the bush just come out with whatever it is you think.What is it im a hun because i said Boydy?Or is it that i agreed with your mate Docco?We could argue all night but best we ignore eachother 👍

There's no ambiguity in what I have stated to you previously.....at no time did I state or imply that you were a hun.....nor did I make any personal insults to you.....the point I was making to you was more than clear.....and I supported the point I was making to you as to why I was making it.....if you choose to not take on board or accept that point then that is your pejorative.....I'll now leave you to it.....I have a show to do ;)

There's no ambiguity in what I have stated to you previously.....at no time did I state or imply that you were a hun.....nor did I make any personal insults to you.....the point I was making to you was more than clear.....and I supported the point I was making to you as to why I was making it.....if you choose to not take on board or accept that point then that is your pejorative.....I'll now leave you to it.....I have a show to do ;)
No bother ,have a nice day and make sure you wear sunscreen.

Sorry tae be a pedant, but it's not pejorative, it's prerogative, hic 😹 🍺

Sorry tae be a pedant, but it's not pejorative, it's prerogative, hic 😹 🍺

Mibbies aye.....mibbies naw.....they're 2 different words Michael.....

pejorative definition: 1. expressing disapproval, or suggesting that something is not good or is of no importance:

prerogative definition: 1. something that certain people are able or allowed to do or have, but is not possible or allowed

A very good win tonight against a hard team I like the partnership between eddy and griff also good to see the soro deal done thiers a long way to go now ross Co on saturday another hard one 3 points every match is a must this is the start we needed not to pretty especially the defence at times but deserved 3 points Mon the hoops keep er lite.

Back