King the escape artist

It's not a case of predictions, it's a matter of living on borrowed money and, consequently, borrowed time.

Whichever way they choose to cook the books, they are still a dysfunctional model of unsustainable ambition.

They can go back to the witless well a few times more, but eventually - even the witless run out of resources.

The longer they linger, the greater their pain. As we often say on this forum and others: it's not debt that will destroy them, it's hope that will be their lethal injection.

They are only relevant to be mocked. Celtic need never have to use that mob as any kind of benchmark. If we conduct our affairs sensibly and properly (and yes, that does mean improving the team), then they will only ever be a minor irritant who will occasionally beat us in a one-off game.

It's all about the Celtic, not that pale imitation of a long dead club.

Wonder if the Ostrich people will ever learn.

Bloody hope not mind you. ??????
Aw just give them another 150,000 years of evolution, 50.

Don't take that to the bookies though, I'd never bet on a miracle like that occurring.

Perhaps that's another reason why jakey jock wallace took them to Gullane for pre-season.

Plenty of sand to bury their heads in there.

The BIG LIE has deemed that the ragers of the gallant pioneers can never die ,to the sevco 2012 support it is immortal .So no matter what any debtor does to the present club playing out of Ibrokes they will follow follow any patched up rag tag bunch that puts on an orange tap .

The fact of the matter is that NO Scottish football club can run up losses year upon year ,no matter who they think they are .
If Celtic made a loss of £8m next season someone would be sold to cover the losses and balance the books .
Sevco 2012 are and have been since their inception been spending more than they earn to be able to put a better team on the park than their finances allow . IMO they cannot contemplate losing out on European revenue and if EL money is not enough and they end up needing to ensure the chance of CL revenue then we are back to 2011 of honest mistakes and the dead club licence scenario .

Economics tells us Sevco 2012 NEED to move to an at least break even point without the need for European revenue to ensure the survival of the new club in Scottish football .

immortal RSC

The BIG LIE has deemed that the ragers of the gallant pioneers can never die ,to the sevco 2012 support it is immortal .So no matter what any debtor does to the present club playing out of Ibrokes they will follow follow any patched up rag tag bunch that puts on an orange tap .

The fact of the matter is that NO Scottish football club can run up losses year upon year ,no matter who they think they are .
If Celtic made a loss of £8m next season someone would be sold to cover the losses and balance the books .
Sevco 2012 are and have been since their inception been spending more than they earn to be able to put a better team on the park than their finances allow . IMO they cannot contemplate losing out on European revenue and if EL money is not enough and they end up needing to ensure the chance of CL revenue then we are back to 2011 of honest mistakes and the dead club licence scenario .

Economics tells us Sevco 2012 NEED to move to an at least break even point without the need for European revenue to ensure the survival of the new club in Scottish football .

immortal RSC
Even when we do have to sell to offset costs, we're still doing so from a position of relative strength.

We don't have to, but we will to ease the burden of cost.

When they sell, they are faced with two major problems:

1. They have a limited number of valuable assets to hawk

2. They are selling in desperation and rarely get close to their own valuations of their assets.

Selling at leisure and selling in haste are two completely different disciplines.

As always, they trail in our wake

Funny thing is D, the pennies still no dropped wi the Zombies, it's like if a dangerous dog was coming at you in a right huff, and the only thing you had in your hand was a ball, you would show him it as he was coming at you and throw the ball away and distract the hound, King is skinning them a new pair of baws and walking away with aw the loot???
And another thing, a dug will defo no fall for the baw trick to many times, but when the time comes when they finally realise they've been swindled fi Marty Feldman, he'll be ta ta tae SA???, the next time they'll see him on the tele will be as Gary PLAYERs caddy in some sky sports pro am tournament, probably smoking a cigar???
I agree but who bought the cigar

Aye, there's a guy down my way, who's parents left him a property letting business. He's invested £1.5mil so far, 2 loans of £750k, he believes DK will eventually hand control to the fans, apparently wants The Rangers to be run like Barcelona ???

Stupid bastards going to be handing them another interest free loan in August, guy thinks DK is a god, also he leases a couple of property's tae a couple of TRFC players. He's delighted got a club blazer & seat in beside the other fools who are doing the same ss him, investing for the future, tae make the rangers the workd greatest club again. My wee mate who used tae support rangers, sold him his shares, at 4x market value. Wonder how many Gullibles are doing the same, daft cvnts.
☘️COYBIG☘️HAIL HAIL☘️9IAR☘️

Aye, there's a guy down my way, who's parents left him a property letting business. He's invested £1.5mil so far, 2 loans of £750k, he believes DK will eventually hand control to the fans, apparently wants The Rangers to be run like Barcelona ???

Stupid bastards going to be handing them another interest free loan in August, guy thinks DK is a god, also he leases a couple of property's tae a couple of TRFC players. He's delighted got a club blazer & seat in beside the other fools who are doing the same ss him, investing for the future, tae make the rangers the workd greatest club again. My wee mate who used tae support rangers, sold him his shares, at 4x market value. Wonder how many Gullibles are doing the same, daft cvnts.
☘️COYBIG☘️HAIL HAIL☘️9IAR☘️

Its been run by Barcelona i believe not like Barcelona.
Untitled.jpg

They go bust land goes up for sale
Celtic buy it flatten the big house and put a statue of the real King Billy with the big cup in its place surrounded by statues of the other 10 Lions.
What a fantastic idea! It should only cost a quid at that time too???

Need a few more statues for Joe McBride n Charlie Gallacher and also an enormous one of Sean Fallon as well!

Glesga's Green n White HH

What a fantastic idea! It should only cost a quid at that time too???

Need a few more statues for Joe McBride n Charlie Gallacher and also an enormous one of Sean Fallon as well!

Glesga's Green n White HH
The next big escape attempt will be when they the orcs are asked to pony up MA's debt. After all Dave has just wiped off 14 mill cannot expect him to put in another 5 to 8 mill for MA and close bros. Tickets on sale for
Untitled.jpg

That's fantastic. Please tell him to get in touch with me - I've a food product he might like to invest in. They're basically a genetically modified bean derivative. But the difference from normal beans is that these are magic...

That's fantastic. Please tell him to get in touch with me - I've a food product he might like to invest in. They're basically a genetically modified bean derivative. But the difference from normal beans is that these are magic...
Think he might have sampled another foodstuff (or byproduct of) with magical properties.

It might also explain the hallucinations and delusional behaviour being exhibited by that mob.

Members online

Latest posts

Back