Knoxybhoy

I knew these type of people working in england, note no caps, if they are wealthy so what, if so called common people we are part of England a shire squire.
Fucking no chance mate are we anything like a shire of England! We are a sovereign nation with our own laws!! And we could well stand our own 2 feet without England! We could achieve greater success without them no problem! Fucking mythical we need a babysitter Called the union! Who does it serve better US or them? Quicker we fuck off from them the better!! HH

Fucking no chance mate are we anything like a shire of England! We are a sovereign nation with our own laws!! And we could well stand our own 2 feet without England! We could achieve greater success without them no problem! Fucking mythical we need a babysitter Called the union! Who does it serve better US or them? Quicker we fuck off from them the better!! HH
Hail Hail Galway
As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself".

Hail Hail Galway
As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself".
Great qoute Michael, but you have to remember they were quoting about the nobility. not the guys like me and you were not thought about in that proclamation.thats the jist of it mate fuck all to do with the likes of me and you! Keeping the Scottish nobility in place was the crux of that.

Correct Michael in that age in time we were serfs beholden to a master,not veiwed as people. The course of the "common man" is always dictated by the cants ......how many prime minister's sons do you that died in war? Or American presidents? Spot on me niether.? HH

"fortunate son" by creedence clearwater revival covers it,but we're the common men, or the cannon fodder, or the mob to be divided, keep us at each others throats, to provide a barrier between us and them,maybe if we went french revolution on their asses and started guillotinin mason's and orange bastaarts in george square.....aaahhh we can but dream!

"fortunate son" by creedence clearwater revival covers it,but we're the common men, or the cannon fodder, or the mob to be divided, keep us at each others throats, to provide a barrier between us and them,maybe if we went french revolution on their asses and started guillotinin mason's and orange bastaarts in george square.....aaahhh we can but dream!

Now thats a revolution right there Michael ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back