Kris Ajer

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I'm personally quite disappointed with the perceived intentions of Ajer. Given that he was probably on his way out of the club before BR loaned him to killie with the proviso he be played as a CB. Of course I understand that theres very little loyalty going around in the modern game. I also dont blame the player for looking after his best interests and wanting to play in one of the big 5 league's, still I cant help feeling disappointed with his perceived determination to leave at this time the club that made him so soon. Its not long ago that he was a fringe player who appeared to be going nowhere at CP. Sign of the times I suppose ☘

Hes still young, another season with us, playing every week would make sense. Suppose money talks.
I think he only has one season left Andybhoy which means he can walk away for nothing next season and Lawwell definitely wont let that happen,so he either signs an extention or a new deal but by the sound of things he is the guy who has instigated the move,his agent told us in March, April time that Kris Ajer has told him that he wants to leave at the end of the season,3 weeks ago he sacked his agent and signed up with a Dutch outfit,and you are 100% right Andybhoy Money does talk and in any tongue..

HH.

'We still have an uncertain future,' IK Start boss eyes £2m Ajer windfall from Celtic...

Maybe the lad has ambitions to play in a top Euro league, maybe where the sun shines.

I think he only has one season left Andybhoy which means he can walk away for nothing next season and Lawwell definitely wont let that happen,so he either signs an extention or a new deal but by the sound of things he is the guy who has instigated the move,his agent told us in March, April time that Kris Ajer has told him that he wants to leave at the end of the season,3 weeks ago he sacked his agent and signed up with a Dutch outfit,and you are 100% right Andybhoy Money does talk and in any tongue..

HH.
Didn't realise he only had 1 year remaining on his contract mate, in that case he will b sold. As u said no chance Peter will let him leave for nothing. Get the feeling he wants to leave now anyway. As long as we get someone of his quality or better to replace him. 👍

I'm personally quite disappointed with the perceived intentions of Ajer. Given that he was probably on his way out of the club before BR loaned him to killie with the proviso he be played as a CB. Of course I understand that theres very little loyalty going around in the modern game. I also dont blame the player for looking after his best interests and wanting to play in one of the big 5 league's, still I cant help feeling disappointed with his perceived determination to leave at this time the club that made him so soon. Its not long ago that he was a fringe player who appeared to be going nowhere at CP. Sign of the times I suppose ☘
I agree Winter 110% but think on the bright side when he played with Killie would we have got £1m for him,probably not but 3 years on we could possibly get £20..£25m for him unfortunately that is all sneaky Pete will be interested in when it comes to the AGM..
Dont forget the bonus we have Winter Hatem Abd Elhamed who has hardly kicked a ball since he arrived last year because of injuries but the big difference with this guy is we know he can play in any back 4 position.
I can only see one winner Winter and it is not Ajer..

HH.

Didn't realise he only had 1 year remaining on his contract mate, in that case he will b sold. As u said no chance Peter will let him leave for nothing. Get the feeling he wants to leave now anyway. As long as we get someone of his quality or better to replace him. 👍
On Clubcall Andybhoy it is reported that Kris Ajer will not sign an extention and will leave this summer.
A.C.Milan and Athletico Madrid are the two clubs interested but remember mate we have a ready made replacement who cost £1.8m and we know he can play in any back 4 positions,Hatem Abd Elhamed,I believe this guy would have been hard to leave out last season if he had been fit but also Andybhoy £20-£25m buys an awful lot of Centre back providing you are not buying from Mr Lawwell..

HH.

On Clubcall Andybhoy it is reported that Kris Ajer will not sign an extention and will leave this summer.
A.C.Milan and Athletico Madrid are the two clubs interested but remember mate we have a ready made replacement who cost £1.8m and we know he can play in any back 4 positions,Hatem Abd Elhamed,I believe this guy would have been hard to leave out last season if he had been fit but also Andybhoy £20-£25m buys an awful lot of Centre back providing you are not buying from Mr Lawwell..

HH.
Elhamed looks decent player, its trying to keep him fit for the full season. Would still like another CB to come in for cover.

I agree Winter 110% but think on the bright side when he played with Killie would we have got £1m for him,probably not but 3 years on we could possibly get £20..£25m for him unfortunately that is all sneaky Pete will be interested in when it comes to the AGM..
Dont forget the bonus we have Winter Hatem Abd Elhamed who has hardly kicked a ball since he arrived last year because of injuries but the big difference with this guy is we know he can play in any back 4 position.
I can only see one winner Winter and it is not Ajer..

HH.
I agree wholeheartedly with that and if he wants to go then we want as much cash as possible and rid of asap, it's not the numbers that concern me here, BR did a magnificent job turning him into a top player and once a , no more than a couple of seasons established, hes right out the door, which I understand is the type of club that television cash has made us become and BR is another example. It's the lack of gratitude when the club is about to make more incredible history to the club and us the supporters. It's why I was bursting with excitement when reading Nial js article in the star that eddy probably will stay. He has the hallmarks of a humble man and grateful for the faith shown in him by the club (I could be wrong ) but I think eddy will stay for the TEN to make history with the club that made him 1 more season. Reminds me of the KOKs in his humility and composure. Having not had any Celtic reading that article had me literally buzzing that we may have eddy for TEN. HH ☘

No as I understand it Andybhoy Ajer is still under contract for 2 more years but wont sign the extension so the club wont let it slip to a final year contract where his value will plummet

I agree wholeheartedly with that and if he wants to go then we want as much cash as possible and rid of asap, it's not the numbers that concern me here, BR did a magnificent job turning him into a top player and once a , no more than a couple of seasons established, hes right out the door, which I understand is the type of club that television cash has made us become and BR is another example. It's the lack of gratitude when the club is about to make more incredible history to the club and us the supporters. It's why I was bursting with excitement when reading Nial js article in the star that eddy probably will stay. He has the hallmarks of a humble man and grateful for the faith shown in him by the club (I could be wrong ) but I think eddy will stay for the TEN to make history with the club that made him 1 more season. Reminds me of the KOKs in his humility and composure. Having not had any Celtic reading that article had me literally buzzing that we may have eddy for TEN. HH ☘
I also believe Winter that French Eddy is a Bhoy with class oozing out of him,I am not talking about his natural class we see week in week out I am talking about the class he show,s as a human being he has obviously been brought up by the right people who have led him along the right path..
I think he will recognise the debt he owes to Celtic and be here for the 10..

HH.

No as I understand it Andybhoy Ajer is still under contract for 2 more years but wont sign the extension so the club wont let it slip to a final year contract where his value will plummet
You are right Winter he has 2 more years to go it sounds more credible than my guess at 1 year to go,I went on the fact that he would not sign an extention which I thought would have taken him up to 2 years..

HH

Move him on and cash in no point dragging it out guy just want's a big pay day and someone must have told him he's better than he actually is yet another who will fade away into the background
Definitely Kelly we certainly dont want to hold on to anybody who does not want to wear the hoops.
The big guy has a very high opinion of himself as he has proved with the sacking of an agent he told to find him a club for next season,dont think the agent saw that coming.

HH.

Back