KT back on a season loan (yes or no?.?

That's it in a nutshell D, unless we get him for a fraction of the cash he's on.

Idk the 'source' of this other than KT said before that he wouldn't rule out a return to Celtic.....in the future.

I sense a classic SMSM attempt at the beginnings of a " KT snubs Celtic in favour of Newcastle " type of "journalism" here they're so predictably pathetic.

Had we the access to the funds of Luton Town, Burnley etc then just like 'houdini act 'west ham , who whilst avoiding relegation win a European trophy we'd also be winning European trophies and Ange showed how quickly you can turn a side of disinterested into hungry winners very quickly so no reason to think any different would happen down south perhaps a yoyo season or two which would work in our favour if we won the play off.

KT, I love him , I loved him more as a celt but he chose to leave us, and fair enough £120kpwk?

That will increase when he moves to Newcastle and I'm certain he will as he's too good for the bench but his injuries and Artetas tactical shuffle showed just how brilliant a player Zinchenko is.

I watched a decent amount if arsenal last season and whilst KT was good to start with the injury curtailed his chances with zinchenkos performance levels outstanding .

What do they expect for a player they got for half his value (SPL player) and was injured when they bought him.
Karma ya bassass!!!

Hope he goes to Newcastle, he'll be no1 there and flourish under Howe who's a great man management style, KT just needs to feel appreciated or wanted, too many ego's in that Arsenal team, thought they'd won it.

Would love to have him of course, not crazy, especially for the champions league but its SMSM playing games that we're all experts at ( I think)
I thought at the end of his time with us that he was much overused by Rodgers... just my opinion

I thought at the end of his time with us that he was much overused by Rodgers... just my opinion
He did vigobhoy , run him into the ground.
In Rodgers defence we simply weren't the same team without him in it, that night against Leipzig a good example.

Kt one of those players who will play until he drops, really should've said no , not fit , but that would've meant missing those nights at CP but we couldve gotten by without him in certain SPL games.

Members online

Latest posts

Back