KT back on a season loan (yes or no?.?

Can't wait till we get Demble ,Sinclair,Rogic,Armstrong,Broony all back

i would say Naw ,had his time he moved on we should be looking for new talent not keep going back the way

At this rate the whites n Kellys will be back in charge :unsure:,,,wait a minute ,,,,

Good player but he's on £120k a week and already down in the premiership feel it would be a backward step for him

Story goes he's on 120 grand a week at ARSEnal
As someone said, Celtic won't be anywhere near that, and some players who see the money he's on might have an issue with the wages he's demanding, or getting to play for the Hoops
Love KT, but unless we get him for a fraction of the cash he's on, then it's a no from me
GT was one of, if not our most consistent player last season,(CCV notwithstading) if young Bernabei can get his act together, he might be an able deputy to fill in for Greg
HH

Story goes he's on 120 grand a week at ARSEnal
As someone said, Celtic won't be anywhere near that, and some players who see the money he's on might have an issue with the wages he's demanding, or getting to play for the Hoops
Love KT, but unless we get him for a fraction of the cash he's on, then it's a no from me
GT was one of, if not our most consistent player last season,(CCV notwithstading) if young Bernabei can get his act together, he might be an able deputy to fill in for Greg
HH
That's it in a nutshell D, unless we get him for a fraction of the cash he's on.

Idk the 'source' of this other than KT said before that he wouldn't rule out a return to Celtic.....in the future.

I sense a classic SMSM attempt at the beginnings of a " KT snubs Celtic in favour of Newcastle " type of "journalism" here they're so predictably pathetic.

Had we the access to the funds of Luton Town, Burnley etc then just like 'houdini act 'west ham , who whilst avoiding relegation win a European trophy we'd also be winning European trophies and Ange showed how quickly you can turn a side of disinterested into hungry winners very quickly so no reason to think any different would happen down south perhaps a yoyo season or two which would work in our favour if we won the play off.

KT, I love him , I loved him more as a celt but he chose to leave us, and fair enough £120kpwk?

That will increase when he moves to Newcastle and I'm certain he will as he's too good for the bench but his injuries and Artetas tactical shuffle showed just how brilliant a player Zinchenko is.

I watched a decent amount if arsenal last season and whilst KT was good to start with the injury curtailed his chances with zinchenkos performance levels outstanding .

What do they expect for a player they got for half his value (SPL player) and was injured when they bought him.
Karma ya bassass!!!

Hope he goes to Newcastle, he'll be no1 there and flourish under Howe who's a great man management style, KT just needs to feel appreciated or wanted, too many ego's in that Arsenal team, thought they'd won it.

Would love to have him of course, not crazy, especially for the champions league but its SMSM playing games that we're all experts at ( I think)

FACTS:
KT the celtic diehard had to be talked out of a move to Everton in his first real full season by Brendan.
Don’t grudge anybody for wanting h to double or treble wages but let’s not forget (only my personal feelings on the matter) he was not on bru money at celtic and it would only have got better (multi millionaire) but we where going for the immortal 10 and for a diehard to be as good as desperate to leave the club will never sit with me.
Let’s not forget he was already on funny money and we would only be asking him to stay another 2 seasons and then he would have been in the position to leave on the the level of being a celtic “diehard” and total legend up there with the lions, who helped win 10 and went onto a bigger league and earn even more “funny money”.
He made his bed now let us all move on and let us be who we can be and for Kieran to be what he can be in the world of false big clubs.
We are Glasgow Celtic NO one should be able to
Pick and choose when they want to be with us. In this case a loan would would most probably be a year then he would be off again.
If his career with Arsenal had went to plan there would be no thought of coming back to us

KT would carry his Tesco’s bag back up the road over broken glass to wear the jersey again
This lads one of us u like recent managerial appointments

Members online

Latest posts

Back