KT 'withdraws' from McLeish's trainwreck fiasco !

Millsy

Thank God ! Now if we can only persuade the other Celtic lads to do likewise I would be happy .

I have always supported Scotland and wanted as many Celtic players playing as possible - it brought kudos on them and on the club .
However - McLeish's appointment has altered my thinking . I do not want Celtic or their players supporting a self-confessed tax cheat . Moreover , he is not doing our players any favours with his cack-handed treatment of them - abusing Griffiths , playing Tierney out of position and not playing guys like Forrest when they were hotter than Vesuvius in AD79 . Celtic players confidence if not their physical and mental well-being are at risk under this catastrophic management team .

Now, I can not bring myself to support Scotland while this dinosaur is in charge - and for that I will never forgive the SFA morons who appointed him !

Thank God ! Now if we can only persuade the other Celtic lads to do likewise I would be happy .

I have always supported Scotland and wanted as many Celtic players playing as possible - it brought kudos on them and on the club .
However - McLeish's appointment has altered my thinking . I do not want Celtic or their players supporting a self-confessed tax cheat . Moreover , he is not doing our players any favours with his cack-handed treatment of them - abusing Griffiths , playing Tierney out of position and not playing guys like Forrest when they were hotter than Vesuvius in AD79 . Celtic players confidence if not their physical and mental well-being are at risk under this catastrophic management team .

Now, I can not bring myself to support Scotland while this dinosaur is in charge - and for that I will never forgive the SFA morons who appointed him !
The losers will be the tartan army and heres hoping they turn and get what they deserve instead of a pig in a poke, these guys are diehard supporters and the SFA pick their pockets continously delivering dross to them in return for the privledge of fleecing them. Hope this turns the tables turn and they tell the SFA to jog on..

McLeish was claiming at his press conference that the withdrawals ( which needed a double-decker to take them away ) would not affect him as he still had the nucleus of the team .

Well , 6 of the team who played against Israel and 8 of the team who played against Albania in the first two games are missing , presumed scunnered ! Some nucleus , Alec !

McLeish swaggers about like a dog wi 2 sets if gonads. He thinks he’s untouchable, why is that?

Is someone pulling some blackmail strings again?

Anyway who said there was a dressing room grumble? Well K K Kris seems to me theirs more team spirit and gonads, real ones, in the green one than anywhere else in Scotland.

Theres clearly a vote of no confidence in mcleish. He seems more punitive than respectfull.

Who wants to float his smug boat by sacrificing themselves for the push under the bus?

Lets keep the pressure on till he’s back on the dole.

HH ☘️

McLeish swaggers about like a dog wi 2 sets if gonads. He thinks he’s untouchable, why is that?

Is someone pulling some blackmail strings again?

Anyway who said there was a dressing room grumble? Well K K Kris seems to me theirs more team spirit and gonads, real ones, in the green one than anywhere else in Scotland.

Theres clearly a vote of no confidence in mcleish. He seems more punitive than respectfull.

Who wants to float his smug boat by sacrificing themselves for the push under the bus?

Lets keep the pressure on till he’s back on the dole.

HH ☘️

The thing is comrade.....Appointing McLeish was all about giving one of their bretheren a helping hand in his time of EBT need.....It's now a win win for him....if he gets the push he'll get a pay off....if he stays he's quids in.

The chancers who run Scottish Football only care about what's good for themselves and their acolytes and for the team that plays out of the Masonic temple that is Ibrox.

It has always been thus.

I didn’t watch the game, but it seems our players were pivotal to the win.

Yes , but given the withdrawals , how many would the dinosaur have picked to start ?

He failed to pick Forrest last time out - went with O'Donnell from Kilmarnock ; Christie unlikely to have featured as there was Joe Bloggs or his ninth cousin from OuterLimits FC in front of him .

McGregor, Forrest and especially Christie absolutely bossed the game...so much so that you could almost hear walker throw up in his mouth as he had to point out that fact....but don't worry, he countered it by pointing out to us all that the Albanian sevco player was the best Albanian player on the pitch...he pointed this out on several occasions and even said "if only the rest of the Albanians were on his level"....the guy was as pish as the other 9 Albanians on the park mind you but it made walker feel better

Back