KT

jinky58

KT I FOR ONE AM DELIGHTED ARSENAL HAVE COOLED THEIR INTEREST IN KT better he stay for a couple more seasons a add a few more trophys to his collection he wouldn't win anything at arsenal maybe just a bigger bank balance, but what's money when you don't love the club.

So Arsenal made a derisory lowball offer for KT that was an insulting for a trophy-laden high quality player who has performed at international and Champions League level (166 starts plus 4 games as sub), yet are happy to spend £27 million on William Saliba - an 18 year old Saint-Etienne defender with only 16 starts plus 3 as sub. And then they loan him back for another year so they won't even get the benefit of him!

I've also heard KT is staying. MSM are choking for him to leave , Alot has been read in to the photo of KT and Lenny having the chat in Austria. Papers were coming out with nonsense that he looked unhappy. What utter nonsense and couldn't be further from the truth. This is really the 1st time KT has had to deal with transfer speculation of this magnitude and in my opinion he's handling it brilliantly. I've every confidence we'll be roaring him on this season and the next.

Fuck Arsenal. They'll spend the next five months getitng pumped and eclipsed by Spurs then come crawling back sniffing around the young Superhero in January.

£50 million upfront and 200k a week for the kid, ya bourgeois London louches.
I was trying to control myself there in my last reply Sandman but now someone else has lead the charge Fuck Arsenal, they'll be lucky to qualify for the Europa next season.

I still believe KT will stay. At least until 10. Being part of that will be an enourmous pull. And if he plays the way he can, we are better, it will be a much better club than fucking Arsenal and we will get much more money when he does go.

I hope to fuck I’m right, as I will be utterly gutted if he goes now.

I still believe KT will stay. At least until 10. Being part of that will be an enourmous pull. And if he plays the way he can, we are better, it will be a much better club than fucking Arsenal and we will get much more money when he does go.

I hope to fuck I’m right, as I will be utterly gutted if he goes now.
Unless KT thinks his injury is so bad that he feels the need to cash in quick, that's how I think it will play out - 10 then off with a substantial cheque deposited with the club.

Don't think he's leaving. Fairly reliable but obviously not definite. He'll go at some point but maybe fancies the Ten?
If I'm being honest with myself , my head is telling me that KT will be here for 9iar but not 10iar. Idk why but that's how I feel. Of course I'd love him to stay but think that once a club that's challenging for titles comes in with the money (£25million is cheap for KT, we know it and so do clubs after him) a club challenging for titles and capable of winning the CL is what I think KT is waiting for having seen Andy Robertson lift the trophy and knowing that he's every bit the player robbo is and more even, he has ambition to do the same. Arsenal would be a stepping stone club , I always believed that KT was bound for old Trafford but if not it will be a club that can challenge for both their domestic league and the CL. Arsenal seem to be on the slide , overtaken by spurs (a club that would tempt KT)

Back