KT

Im in minority here i take it , i have no interest whatsoever in What Tierney does for Arsenal..He pushed the move to Arsenal when he could have stayed for 10 and the big move would have still been there for him..I was his biggest fan until he decided he wanted to leave after he had signed a 6 year contract..Contract meant nothing to him or 9 and 10 for club he said he loved..I dont think these guys understand what loving your club really means? Maybe im gullible to think greedy footballers think like us die-hard fans ..We made him a 25 million pound player so we owe him nothing as id rathered he would have been knocking in a screamer against the huns at the weekend instead of scoring a goal for a team i have no interest in .,

If you watched the clip ud have seen him saying that "10 was the dream"..Maybe he was meaning something to do with monetary terms ?..The way things have gone , it would have been far better if he wouldnt have pushed for a move after signing a 6 year contract and was playing for us against the huns..Im glad hes gone as i dont want players to be at a club that they dont want to be at..Christie,Ntcham or any others that dont want to be here can get to fuk also !

If you watched the clip ud have seen him saying that "10 was the dream"..Maybe he was meaning something to do with monetary terms ?..The way things have gone , it would have been far better if he wouldnt have pushed for a move after signing a 6 year contract and was playing for us against the huns..Im glad hes gone as i dont want players to be at a club that they dont want to be at..Christie,Ntcham or any others that dont want to be here can get to fuk also !
He won everything with us so maybe wanted a new challenge and im sure the money was a big factor too,so what.

Dont get why fans get so angry about him leaving i really dont,a big opportunity came his way and he took it ,25 million for a player we brought up through the youth ranks is pretty impressive.

Back