KT

He won everything with us so maybe wanted a new challenge and im sure the money was a big factor too,so what.

Dont get why fans get so angry about him leaving i really dont,a big opportunity came his way and he took it ,25 million for a player we brought up through the youth ranks is pretty impressive.
It was the bullshit that he spun before it.."10 was his dream" and he wanted to be a "one club man"like the clip i showed..He signed a 6 year contract and first chance to bail , he leaves? He didnt win everything , he left before 9 never mind be here for the 10..That meant everything to all the fans i know..All my friends believed he was here for 10.. I dont get fans that care what he does for Arsenal ? If we played Arsenal in Europe , he would put Mickey Johnston in the air to beat us..

He scores a goal for Arsenal , so what, is my reaction..i only care about Celtic and i would have preferred he lined up against huns at the weekend than for some English team .. Dont know why we are even discussing him tbh ..Players that play for Celtic are what matter

ps If im being abit harsh its cause im still raging at the position we as a club find ourselves in today..

Dont know why we are even discussing him tbh ..Players that play for Celtic are what matter

ps If im being abit harsh its cause im still raging at the position we as a club find ourselves in today..
Nah. You're just wrong.

Kieran Tierney was, is, and will always be a Celt, no matter where he plays. You don't spend 2/3rds of your life with a club, you don't literally play injured and bleed for a club, for that long and not have a legacy with your original club. The same goes for many players who have worn the Hoops for lesser amounts of time and gone on to other teams.

Nah. You're just wrong.

Kieran Tierney was, is, and will always be a Celt, no matter where he plays. You don't spend 2/3rds of your life with a club, you don't literally play injured and bleed for a club, for that long and not have a legacy with your original club. The same goes for many players who have worn the Hoops for lesser amounts of time and gone on to other teams.

Different era now for footballers, but one guy who is rarely mentioned among fans and today and for me, cause my da said it and he was usually bang on, is Celtics Greatest and thats

jimmy-mcgrory-wide.png

Back