Kyogo Furuhashi, a breath of fresh air.

Brimcbhoy

Another excellent game from the man from Japan. What a breath of fresh air he is. His energy and enthusiasm seem to have boosted the whole team. The way he got the crowd going too. This is just the beginning he will get better as he gets used to the game in Scotland.
However, already we have seen what teams will resort to to stop him. 3 times today he was fouled off the ball, this will only get worse as his reputation grows. Beaton did nothing till he was forced to by the linesman drawing his attention to the deliberate trip. The wee man took it well an even got one on Haliday early doors, that was purely accidental of course. We need to make sure every incident of Refs looking the other way is not brushed under the carpet.

Kyogo is amazing. His football intelligence is fantastic, he is so fast, skillful and a cool finisher. He is so hard working and brings the best out of others. I hope he will stay with us for several years but I fear the EPL clubs will be circling if he continues to play to such a high level.

Kyogo is amazing. His football intelligence is fantastic, he is so fast, skillful and a cool finisher. He is so hard working and brings the best out of others. I hope he will stay with us for several years but I fear the EPL clubs will be circling if he continues to play to such a high level.
Brilliant at timing his runs Bridie ,a stick on for top goal scorer this season

As long as he doesn't get crocked. It is bad enough getting hacked down when you have the ball but constantly grtting taken out when the ball is miles away is cowardly and outrageous. Of course the brethern refs will not protect him as they are supposed to do.
Maybe it was a case of kyogo getting to halliday first that pissed them off BB, the cheek of him to do so 😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back