Kyogo Furuhashi, a breath of fresh air.

That was phenomenal when he did that -- "Down goes Andy!"
Its nice to see so many positive posts, KF looks like he maybe a very special player, his work rate is fantastic, his intelligence and skills are already scaring the shit out of the teams we will face this year so unless he gets protected by the mib the hammer throwers will kick, niggle and use any dirty trick to stop him. The club must speak out about the lack of protection given to our players by the masons in black. No more dignified silence HH

If this is true surely it must mean the end for Griff at Celtic,only person to blame is himself,
I hate to see it end like this for him,he has given me a lot of good Celtic days.

HH.
I saw a suggestion the other day In think it was from Keevans saying Griff and cash to Hib's and Nisbett in return

Most sensible thing the guys said in years

Its nice to see so many positive posts, KF looks like he maybe a very special player, his work rate is fantastic, his intelligence and skills are already scaring the shit out of the teams we will face this year so unless he gets protected by the mib the hammer throwers will kick, niggle and use any dirty trick to stop him. The club must speak out about the lack of protection given to our players by the masons in black. No more dignified silence HH

I can't see Big Ange keeping any silence if he feels the MiB have "missed" incidents by certain teams or there's been dirty play of the ball.

I think he'll call it out.

See Barry Fergusons biggin up the hoops....taken aback by our football...sounds like someones worried ..scary thing is we re only gona get better ....
Sorry to the thread polis for posting this here ,no worth making a new thread 🙂
Still worthy of 3 our father's and half a dozen Hail Mary's, Tony for using such foul and abusive language on a Celtic site 😂

See Barry Fergusons biggin up the hoops....taken aback by our football...sounds like someones worried ..scary thing is we re only gona get better ....
Sorry to the thread polis for posting this here ,no worth making a new thread 🙂

Talking of Senga.....you and her still an item then Tony?...

Members online

Latest posts

Back