KYOGO Has Arrived!

With a preformance like kyogo produced today, it wouldn't surprise me to see teams trying to go 5 at the back against us as we also have brilliant wide play to assist kyogo.
Might have to think about the target man as a foil for kyogo as them hammer throwers will never match the quality and movement and finishing skills the wee man has in abundance

Said on Match thread he's the first player since henrik thats got that kind of touch and his movement is superb a very intelligent player who disane need to be 6 foot to score goals he's gonny be a legend enjoy him while we have him troops players like him deserve to play at the very best clubs he's at one the now but a better league the wee man's brilliant HH

Absolutely loving wee Kyogo already...the fact that his hat-trick {which could've been 6} WASN'T the most impressive thing about him today says it all. His reading of the game is ridiculous, his movement, his passing and his ability to anticipate a pass and get himself into the perfect position to get on the end of it, the way he links up, his tenacity to get stuck in and win the ball, his defending from the front...this wee guy could be something really special if he can keep delivering performances like that.

Last edited:
Not sure if Moussa's hattrick against the Huns was his first home game, SPFL-wise, or not. Have to look into it (of course, if anyone knows and can weigh in . . . )
Pretty sure Moussa came on as a sub in a euro game and scored a pen?
Spot on Docco
Memory serves me he came on, was integral in getting the penalty and scored it in the 4th minute of injury time to take us through to nrxt round
Astana i think
Was 5th anniversary of it during week, he posted it on his twitter

Does everyone agree that Kyogo is in our team only because Ange is our manager? Abada? Hart? Starfelt? I remember several worry warriors posting on here how someone with no SPFL experience could never possibly cope. Far too risky. A reckless gamble on a nobody. The five names that I have mentioned have no SPFL experience. Who has noticed that Ange is ready to promote talent of any age. That Ralson is earning his spot. That Christie is on fire. That Calum is our captain. That he wants us to play like the Lisbon Lions.

Members online

No members online now.

Back