Last 32 draw- Who do you fancy?

Docco

SEEDED: Ajax, Arsenal, Braga, Basel, Benfica, Celtic, Espanyol, Gent, Inter, Basaksehir, Lask, Malmo, Manchester United, Porto, Salzburg, Sevilla

UNSEEDED: Apoel, AZ Alkmaar, Bayer Leverkusen, Cluj, Brugge, Copenhagen, Eintracht Frankfurt, Getafe, Ludogorets, Olympiacos, Rangers, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sporting Lisbon, Wolfsburg, Wolves

For Celtic I want: Ludogorets or at least APOEL/Copenhagen (just avoid Roma, Wolves, Getafe, maybe also Frankfurt and even Sporting). Though this Sporting looks poorer than some seasons ago when was faced by our Steaua). AZ and Rangers could be balanced. Can you get Rangers or not yet?

For Cluj I want: Malmoe because of the revenge, when we met them we had huge problems with our staff and board, different coach, a lot of coach changes, disaster of a year in Europe. If not, Braga. Except Arsenal and Sevilla, I don't mind any opponent. Even Man United even though it's increasing. Espanyol would be perfect, I would also skip Porto. But Man Utd is a huge chance for us to prove ourselves and we do enjoy playing the English sides. JUST THAT THIS SEASON CFR CLUJ HAS A LOT TEAM UNDER 10-11-12 YEARS AGO. To be honest.

HUGE TEAMS are coming from the Champions League, it will be a miracle if we make the QFs/SFs. CFR Cluj should avoid all the seeded teams coming from CL. Even you Celtic, guys, should avoid Leverkusen and maybe even Shakhtar Donetsk! With Olympiacos would be a really balanced game, Club Brugge looks more attractive but really not that attractive you would think.

Got a funny feeling we're gonna get Wolves
They would be better than getting Roma or Leverkusen. But Wolves are also to be avoided it seems. Besiktas are a poor side even in Turkey and especially away, but Wolverhampton are scoring way too easy in this Europa League. They score with at least 1 more goal than the opponent, and in PRL they are strong on home field.

Who knows, maybe Wolves will go far. For us the Romanians there is always better with the English than the others from top 4 (well, German sides are not so good, but Leverkusen is). Roma are unpredictable but in a good day they can win exactly with the advantage they need. And Leverkusen have pretty nice players now, they can play good football against Celtic.

SEEDED: Ajax, Arsenal, Braga, Basel, Benfica, Celtic, Espanyol, Gent, Inter, Basaksehir, Lask, Malmo, Manchester United, Porto, Salzburg, Sevilla

UNSEEDED: Apoel, AZ Alkmaar, Bayer Leverkusen, Cluj, Brugge, Copenhagen, Eintracht Frankfurt, Getafe, Ludogorets, Olympiacos, Rangers, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sporting Lisbon, Wolfsburg, Wolves
I'd settle happily for APOEL , Copenhagen Olympiakos, ludogorets or Wolfsburg. Teams for me to avoid like the plague are wolves (genuine contenders) eintracht Frankfurt, shakhtar Donetsk and Leverkusen
Hope sevco get an English club where they can all wave union flags as they're being humped by arsenal or man utd. The truth is though once we get past the group stages there are no easier games all clubs at this stage have come through tough groups. It helps to be seeded of course but not so much in reality as those clubs have also either come through tough groups or champions league dropouts I'll be happy to avoid Spanish or Italian. Actually we should get a bye to the next round 😛👌💚

Back