Last ever only an excuse !

I usually still watch it. There is still one or two sketches that raise a chuckle, but it probably should have retired more than a decade ago. Last year's good one was the "disgraceful" incident when fatty Kris Boyd got hit with a coin - but he soon cheered up when he realised it was a chocolate coin so he could stuff his face.

Hogmany I suppose, the only excuse to show it. Scotland needs to break from the BBC shortbread treatment its becoming mundane, no-one is interesed in this shite. Like all good things they come to an end, like the Barras for example, no-one wants the wares they used to punt and technology has moved us on, like the huns and their antiquated wee handshakes and knuckle crunching, it no longer has a place among good folk and it never helped save them from death row.
We move on into 2021 and away from 1690 cuckoo land.

I usually still watch it. There is still one or two sketches that raise a chuckle, but it probably should have retired more than a decade ago. Last year's good one was the "disgraceful" incident when fatty Kris Boyd got hit with a coin - but he soon cheered up when he realised it was a chocolate coin so he could stuff his face.
[/QUOT

Whoops 50/59 blind & pished !
Maybe I was a bit either sidey wi the smileys & thumbs ....glad it's gone..
Saw that condescending self preening prick Jonathan Watson fawn in front of the camera today as if he was still sort of ........Ach I.swore I wouldlnae but ....
HOOPY NEW YEAR πŸ€

Can you feel it? I can. I have it , that feeling in my bones , a belief that we are going to win and not just win but give them the runaround at the same time. Anticipation levels rising time to burst their wee bubble and put on a show that only we can do. I look forward to it and the SMSMs utter despondency quickly after. Mon the hoops show this shower of shit who we are and what we are capable of HH ☘

Back