Lazio

Ms Shamrock I'd like to apologise if I have ever said anything, smutty, inappropriate or offensive in your presence, as a lady you don't deserve to hear such vulgarity. I'm sorry.

How fukin sexist was that?

Pretty sure the women on here are more than capable of looking after themselves Galway and don't need to be patronised by being handled with kid gloves! If I'm wrong hopefully they'll let me know.
Never patronising anybody mate never will, my Opinion is some things get out of hand and devolve into things that don't deserve oxygen on here hoopy.

Galway, I haven't seen anything on this site that as an adult I feel is dirty, derogatory or sexist. I have a go at slagging the ghuys and using double entendres for a laugh and I haven't seen them being perturbed by this. We are grown-ups and let's face it, the site is for more than just Celtic. We forge friendships, empathise and support each other and enjoy debating many subjects that aren't anything to do with Celtic. Most of all we like to have fun on a site for like-minded people (not peepul, though) so let's get on with it and enjoy. Hail Hail, Galway.

Do ye think we'll walk off the park if our players are inevitably racially abused on thursday, and what would the consequences be.
No fuckin danger mate! Our club and people have faced that pish for years! We faced it down over decades and the more we stood they more they crumbled, until hate finally devoured a Certain "club" walk off, get the sentiment pal.. Not in the Celtic DNA! Never!

No fuckin danger mate! Our club and people have faced that pish for years! We faced it down over decades and the more we stood they more they crumbled, until hate finally devoured a Certain "club" walk off, get the sentiment pal.. Not in the Celtic DNA! Never!

Good man Galway,totally agree,it wiz jist Lenny's comment's durin' the week that made me wonder.

Back