League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

hello.....sorry to bother you.... I'm a wee bit new to this....I was looking for the fitba feedback / discussion page? Can you help?

Seriously though, we're gonnae do them. Well and truly.

Oh, and that bit about more-or-less (Morelos) behaving himself these days? Just like the dug racing at Shawfield, recently he's been drugged up, at least mentally. If he continues to behave, Gerrard has promised him a lucrative deal away from Ibrox. Big money and opportunity for him, desperate money too for the Huns survival. At least for another month or two..

3-1 the hoops. And the ape looking, brycleem smothered wan probably taking an early and badly needed bath.

Brace from Edouard, should he grace the field.

h.f.h.the hoops

I had an episode today, went into Stirling services for a pish, drank too much red bull, as I was walking out the toilet this wee podgy bastard wearing a hun top and carrying a kit bag (don't think it was Morelos) barged right into me, no apology.
My repost was typically Lanarkshire "haw cunt what's your problem?"
Wee podgy obviously spotted the screwdriver sticking out my pocket and considered how it would feel sticking in his eye and replied "aye sorry im bursting for a shite"
The opportunity was too good so I said "wait till Sunday then you'll know what shiteing yersel means"
You should have seen his wee fat face! 😹

hello.....sorry to bother you.... I'm a wee bit new to this....I was looking for the fitba feedback / discussion page? Can you help?

Seriously though, we're gonnae do them. Well and truly.

Oh, and that bit about more-or-less (Morelos) behaving himself these days? Just like the dug racing at Shawfield, recently he's been drugged up, at least mentally. If he continues to behave, Gerrard has promised him a lucrative deal away from Ibrox. Big money and opportunity for him, desperate money too for the Huns survival. At least for another month or two..

3-1 the hoops. And the ape looking, brycleem smothered wan probably taking an early and badly needed bath.

Brace from Edouard, should he grace the field.

h.f.h.the hoops
We get bored when there's nae fitba' oan Michael!

As the day approaches I’m getting so nervous that I’m almost feart te watch the game. Is it just me or has anyone else bitten their nails te stumps.
Somebody tell me it’s all gonnae be alright
HH🍀
Won't lie, feel a bit the same way.
I tell myself that it is self evident we are a better team better players support the lot. Then I think refereees luck/ bad luck, and the nerves start.
I know we have 3 x3 but this one is the next and I so want it. We can say new team and all the rest but it's still them.
So just do them Celts.
Hail Hail

Won't lie, feel a bit the same way.
I tell myself that it is self evident we are a better team better players support the lot. Then I think refereees luck/ bad luck, and the nerves start.
I know we have 3 x3 but this one is the next and I so want it. We can say new team and all the rest but it's still them.
So just do them Celts.
Hail Hail
Naw it isnae "still them". They are a tribute act who we still love to beat.

As the day approaches I’m getting so nervous that I’m almost feart te watch the game. Is it just me or has anyone else bitten their nails te stumps.
Somebody tell me it’s all gonnae be alright
HH🍀
Calm yersel. We are better in every position. We have the mentality to deal with it and our mid to front class will have them chasing shadows. Tomorrow will be hype v class. Trust me :) their only chance is if we bottle it. And if anybody thinks that will happen they will be wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Back