League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

Duncan Ferguson, aye that cnut that nutted McStay, was stanin in manager fur Everton the day and they fecked Chelsea 3-1. I widnae be surprised that they have got an eye on him, to tak over fae Gerrard when he goes soon...Ferguson is a Biiiiiggggggggggg Bluenose...…..

Nazio have jist pumped juventus 3-1, put's oor performances intae perspective! we're gonnae murder the scum the morra!!!!!!!¬
Micheal I’m no a fan aw this nazio malarkey and I will tell you why🤣🤣🤣 I was called a nazi on this very forum my crime..... I posted VELCOME to Germany 1934 an absolute disgrace ....no thread for me is Ian a old nazi hiding in the gorbals with pictures of goebals oan his was 😂😂😂🍷🍷🍷

Duncan Ferguson, aye that cnut that nutted McStay, was stanin in manager fur Everton the day and they fecked Chelsea 3-1. I widnae be surprised that they have got an eye on him, to tak over fae Gerrard when he goes soon...Ferguson is a Biiiiiggggggggggg Bluenose...…..
Whhooaaaa this guy is a fashion icon cheap suit and a sweat band 😂😂only thing missing was a pair a sannies 😂😂😂😂tramp

Members online

Latest posts

Back