League Cup QF: Motherwell v Celtic, Wed 19-Oct-2022 at 6:15pm

Bridie Bhoy

🍀 REMEMBER EARLY KICK OFF 🍀

Live on Premier Sports 1, or on a boax, some other App or probably on hesgoal.com.

MIB: Don Robertson

Time for Scottish League Cup Quarter Final action away to Motherwell. Ange may shake things up a wee bit, but he needs to start James Forrest as we know from past exploits that when he is on a hot goal-scoring streak he tends to score a few.

Hopefully we continue our excellent form and we blow them away and get this tie put to bed early. Although Motherwell were fairly poor yesterday they still managed to push a worried sevco close. I have no doubt they will be trying to turn it into a very physical battle.

They started yesterday playing a good high press so Siegrist and the defenders need to be very careful not to gift any chances with the tippy tappy around our own box.

A hard fought 1-3 victory to the Hoops. COYBIG.

Last edited:
From Ange's press conference

Jota remains OUT of Celtic's squad as they prepare for Motherwell tomorrow evening.
The Portuguese winger has not featured since early October and missed games with RB Leipzig and Hibs.
And now manager Ange Postecoglou has confirmed he will not yet be ready for the Premier Sports Cup tomorrow evening. He said: "No, Jota is progressing, he's out training but he won't be right from tomorrow.
"From the weekend it'll pretty much be as is, the ones closest to coming back are Jota and David Turnbull but they'll miss tomorrow.
"Obviously Cal (McGregor) and Carl (Starfelt) are still weeks away."

Live on Premier Sports 1, or on a boax, some other App or probably on hesgoal.com.

Time for Scottish League Cup Quarter Final action away to Motherwell. Ange may shake things up a wee bit, but he needs to start James Forrest as we know from past exploits that when he is on a hot goal-scoring streak he tends to score a few.

Hopefully we continue our excellent form and we blow them away and get this tie put to bed early. Although Motherwell were fairly poor yesterday they still managed to push a worried sevco close. I have no doubt they will be trying to turn it into a very physical battle.

They started yesterday playing a good high press so Siegrist and the defenders need to be very careful not to gift any chances with the tippy tappy around our own box.

Don Robertson 😒😕😒😕😒 another one who will allow the c.. p to be kicked out of us.

Last edited:

a comfortable 4-0 for the Hoops including another double for the Giomak. And for my next prediction we will get zombie FC in the semi final and have another comfortable 4-0 win.
No you CANNOT have my lottery numbers.

Back