Leigh Griffith's over and out

A footballer with the gall to have a life outside of football; what an outrage! They'll be asking for wages next and you know what that means. That's right; COMMUNISM!

Baws.... he's getting paid a fortune and has the privilege of doing what most of us can dream of doing....in these times the responsibility is even greater given the consequences of his actions....very irresponsible from him

Baws.... he's getting paid a fortune and has the privilege of doing what most of us can dream of doing....in these times the responsibility is even greater given the consequences of his actions....very irresponsible from him

He had a party for his girlfriend's birthday at his house. Fair play to him, I hope he had a good night's craic. I only care about what he does on the field and have every expectation he'll be back doing what he does best very soon.
People need to cop the fuck on and stop feeding into the hun campaign to wreck Leigh's head. Because he's in all their heads; they wake up in cold sweats from nightmares about Leigh tying scarves around all they hold dear.

He had a party for his girlfriend's birthday at his house. Fair play to him, I hope he had a good night's craic. I only care about what he does on the field and have every expectation he'll be back doing what he does best very soon.
People need to cop the fuck on and stop feeding into the hun campaign to wreck Leigh's head. Because he's in all their heads; they wake up in cold sweats from nightmares about Leigh tying scarves around all they hold dear.
👏 👏👏👏👏🍺🥳

Sorry, don't agree with you pal....he's had more chances than the monopoly world cup....ALSO, his social media profile is a complete riddy for someone of his professional standing..IMO

Sorry, don't agree with you pal....he's had more chances than the monopoly world cup....ALSO, his social media profile is a complete riddy for someone of his professional standing..IMO

Griff has footballing intelligence and sophistication which put him in the 90th percentile of people on the planet. That's where his 'professional standing' comes from. Those of us who have never known such fame and standing are ill-prepared to offer judgement. It's easy to say "well if I could tie a scarf round the goalpost at Ibrox I'd have a much more professional approach to social media". But how the fuck does anyone know the person they would be if their experiences were those of another. It's quantum bollocksology. The lad scores goals and hates huns. That's more than enough for me.

There is no questioning his ability but he's doing his very best to spunk his career down the pan and Celtic have stood by him from the off....he continually shows a lack of respect for the club and his fellow players

There is no questioning his ability but he's doing his very best to spunk his career down the pan and Celtic have stood by him from the off....he continually shows a lack of respect for the club and his fellow players
Last I heard Lenny was happy with his conditioning and attitude. The club statement looked more like a response because they were expected to not because they needed to. Don't do the enemy's job for them.

Any kind of mental illness has to handled and managed carefully. I worked for an employer who did not take a workmates depression seriously, harassing him by phone daily, when ye coming back to work? What have ye got to be depressed aboot, young man on a good wage etc...he hung himself at the age of 24. The human brain is very delicate.
The lockdown breach is the only real newsworthy thing Griff
has done. Everything else has been to harass and unsettle him and must have played in part in his illness. They did the same to Neil Lennon and made him ill too.

Last edited:
Any kind of mental illness has to handled and managed carefully. I worked for an employer who did not take a workmates depression seriously, harassing him by phone daily, when ye coming back to work? What have ye got to be depressed, young man on a good wage etc...he hung himself at the age of 24. The human brain is very delicate.
The lockdown breach is the only real newsworthy thing Griff
has done. Everything else has been to harass and unsettle him and must have played in part in his illness. They did the same to Neil Lennon and made him ill too.
👏 👏👏👏

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back