Leigh Griffiths taking time out from football

My sympathies are with him but at the same time his personal life is a disgrace and as season ticket holders we’re paying his wages.Although he’s not playing he’ll probably still be picking up a wage.He’s in a privileged position,I just hope he realises that and knows he owes us big time.HH

As a season ticket holder myself mate, Leigh owes me f'all, do you want the club to stop his wages ffs.

Not really the Celtic way is it mate.

Bit of a disgusting post by you.

And I never says the club should stop his wages

I asked you if you thought Celtic should stop his wages, you highlighted the fact the club are paying them and he should feel privileged, you are entitled to an opinion as I am, my opinion is your post is in poor taste and I let you know. Never said you shouldn't post it.

So should Celtic stop his wages??????

Why should Celtic stop his wages? If I was off sick my employer would still have to pay my wages, up to a certain point of course.

The Herald's Matthew Lindsay ( yes , I know ! ) is so out of touch with events that he is running a story this morning about Leigh G. saying that he is right up for the game tonight against the Austrians ? WTF ?

I know the SMSM are not the greatest in the world - but can't the man keep up with the biggest news story of the last few days ?

The Herald's Matthew Lindsay ( yes , I know ! ) is so out of touch with events that he is running a story this morning about Leigh G. saying that he is right up for the game tonight against the Austrians ? WTF ?

I know the SMSM are not the greatest in the world - but can't the man keep up with the biggest news story of the last few days ?

He's obviously "in the know". Eejit.

Is it the Celtic way to abandon a girl who’s just had you child and take her car away?.HH

Kind of backs up my earlier opinion of your post, disgusting,,,,,

Leigh is obviously having problems and you want to drag up his personal life, You batter on mate, but you ain't dragging me down the road with you, me I will offer him my support on 9 mins tonight, and if hes lucky enough to play for us again I will support him through and through.

naw mate the gamblin is a sympton, the wee man's sufferin fae depression, trust me ah've been there mon wee griff YNWA!!!

So have I but was never depressed or a complete loser before making the mistake of thinking it was easy money!
Gambling on it's own can not just lead and often will to depression, but complete destruction. The more they lose and try and chase losses the more depressed and hopeless the person who has a problem becomes, a problem they know they have but can't really admit it, even in the knowledge they are hitting self destruct! it is a complete addiction once set in.

Gambling is a real fecking evil, able to take down anyone foolish enough to think it is a game you can keep on winning in. Once heard a mafia hitman state it was the worst addiction of all.

What is so dangerous about it is, the so called winners in life those who hate to lose, they won't know until they get involved that they are the most at risk, no coincidence that so many naturally talented players have been destroyed by gambling.

I have no idea if Griff has this problem, but if it is, then the public airing of it may just save his life for some worth.

Back