Leigh Griffiths

We need the wee man back with his swagger and confidence. He took a lot of flak from the sevconians and I’m sure he will want to repay their hate with a vengeance. Watch how he celebrates his next goal against them. It will just be slightly short of mine as I can guarantee I will go fucking berserk with many bad words screamed at their support standing watching it. I canny wait. For it is written.

We need the wee man back with his swagger and confidence. He took a lot of flak from the sevconians and I’m sure he will want to repay their hate with a vengeance. Watch how he celebrates his next goal against them. It will just be slightly short of mine as I can guarantee I will go fucking berserk with many bad words screamed at their support standing watching it. I canny wait. For it is written.

Verdict i agree pal 100%.

He has been doing the work he looks like he has added a wee bit more bulk and looking stronger for it.

Can’t help but love LG, he has a knack of making you smile.

And i admire him for working through his adversity to overcome and look stronger.

The wee edinburgh destroyer coming to a pitch near us and blootering a few nets.

Can’t wait.

Something special about Leigh

Great tae see the Wee guy coming back, he's what Celtic & Scotland being missing mr goals. Looks as if he's been in the gym pumping the weights.

Depression is a hell of an illness & to battle through it takes a strong person tae come through it. Hope he continues tae get the support after he's back playing.

☘️GIFF'S BACK, LETS GET IN TAE THESE MANKY SEVCONIAN KENT'S

Back