Lennon & both assistant refs struck by coins

CalumHH

As above. Animals at Tynecastle show their true colours again, after a weekend where one of them bottled a 70 year old woman, fought amongst themselves at Murrayfield and one of them spat on a child.

Praying all their victims are ok and hopefully the mini Huns get a points deduction and fined.

As above. Animals at Tynecastle show their true colours again, after a weekend where one of them bottled a 70 year old woman, fought amongst themselves at Murrayfield and one of them spat on a child.

Praying all their victims are ok and hopefully the mini Huns get a points deduction and fined.
Close their hate filled midden down as well for a season the filthy scum, no doubt if caught their actions will be found "not proven"

No doubt star of the east Ms Ann Budge will be appalled by these abhorrent actions and demand firm action is taken to ensure this type of thing doesn't go unpunished.

Celtic to be deducted 3 points as a result and Neil Lennon to banned for life should do it.

What's that c@%t budge gonna say about it! Second time neil Lennon has been attacked at that midden! FUCKIN DISGRACE! if that had been any other manager at our Ground!
Feckin boiling, Fan attack ,lbrokes 'fan's oan the pitch missiles getting thrown at Griff!
Time they C%#ts in hampden were called out!!

All of the above is true - but the Hearts goalie was hit by a Hibs fan as he retrieved the ball at their end in the second half .
I saw a wee bit of the second half and I am pretty sure that the linesman on the near touchline cautioned a Hibs player for his own safety not to go and collect the ball for a throw in as it would have taken him too close to the seething , slavering Hearts support . He waited until a ball boy - eventually- moved off his arse and collected it .

I cannot understand those in the media who continually praise '' the atmosphere '' at Tynecastle - I find it dangerously teetering on the edge of mayhem whenever Celtic visit .

All of the above is true - but the Hearts goalie was hit by a Hibs fan as he retrieved the ball at their end in the second half .
I saw a wee bit of the second half and I am pretty sure that the linesman on the near touchline cautioned a Hibs player for his own safety not to go and collect the ball for a throw in as it would have taken him too close to the seething , slavering Hearts support . He waited until a ball boy - eventually- moved off his arse and collected it .

I cannot understand those in the media who continually praise '' the atmosphere '' at Tynecastle - I find it dangerously teetering on the edge of mayhem whenever Celtic visit .
And that's got what to do with the attack on Neil Lennon...again? # confusedhere

Shockin behaviour from both sets of fans but have to say was mortified watchin Lenny hit the deck like hed been shot lol same as that keeper rolling about.Last night made up my mind about Lenny ever coming back as manager made a right cunt of himself.No everybody will agree but only my opinion.

Shockin behaviour from both sets of fans but have to say was mortified watchin Lenny hit the deck like hed been shot lol same as that keeper rolling about.Last night made up my mind about Lenny ever coming back as manager made a right cunt of himself.No everybody will agree but only my opinion.

Was thinking that about their goalie same one on Sunday @ 4.52 looking like he suffers from battlefield shellshock
the whole being hit, whether by a coin or punch and after looking around for a couple of seconds before collapsing as if shot by a harpoon, is the virus caught from South America Soccerinos.
So many do it now, think they must feel it is compulsory to try and take advantage.

I agree Lenny looked to me like he was doing the same routine, before realizing it was a bit too far, to be fair to him almost anyone would crack after non stop hate and personal abuse of the like he gets.
Same pathetically bias british media looking around for interviews to help ridicule him! if he was a british/english and was caught on camera giving it back in spades in response to the foreigners abuse, would be labelling him a national hero and his bulldog spirit and calling them out as animals.

Bulldog spirit! what a ironic dog to have as a national icon, Most anyone I have ever known who has had a bulldog, will confirm that while they are great lovable dogs they are generally the laziest shytes ever, and suffer from a variety of in your face health issues, breathing problems, farting, obesity, more a hybrid asthmatic slothpig than normal dog.
The only consistent spirt a bulldog shows is when they hear a biscuit tin being opened, curiously both I had could hear that noise from a fair distance, no matter how quietly opened or the apparent state of deep sleep they were in before hand.
Food around they have spirit otherwise an earthquake would not likely shift one.

Anyway yes Lenny does crack and that's another reason why we are so lucky to have BR, a different mindset going on. I suspect he loathes the huns as much if not more, just smart enough to know to not bite and to beat them up on the field, where they get really hurt, time and time and time and time and time again.
Can't imagine too many around who could mentally manage the issues as we close in on 10-in-a-row.

Caldwell always did speak to much to the press, used to wince before a match hoping not to read one of his 'how we were going to win' press releases. Every time he spoke like that we struggled or lost points, opposition likely pinned it to the dressing room wall.

Last edited:
I think if i was Lenny I would have dropped to the ground too, as he has been threatened so often he probably just ducks as an automatic reaction.

Was thinking that about their goalie same one on Sunday @ 4.52 looking like he suffers from battlefield shellshock
the whole being hit, whether by a coin or punch and after looking around for a couple of seconds before collapsing as if shot by a harpoon, is the virus caught from South America Soccerinos.
So many do it now, think they must feel it is compulsory to try and take advantage.

I agree Lenny looked to me like he was doing the same routine, before realizing it was a bit too far, to be fair to him anyone would crack after non stop abuse of the like he gets.
Same pathetically bias british media looking to ridicule him! if he was a british/english and was caught on camera giving it back in spades in response to the foreigners abuse, would be labelling him a national hero and his bulldog spirit and calling them out as animals.

But Lenny does crack and that's another reason why we are so lucky to have BR, a different mindset going on. I suspect he loathes the huns as much if not more, just smart enough to know to not bite and to beat them up on the field, where they get really hurt, time and time and time and time and time again.

Caldwell always did speak to much to the press, used to wince before a match hoping not to read one of his 'how we were going to win' press releases. Every time he spoke like that we struggled or lost points, opposition likely pinned it to the dressing room wall.
Totally agree Jim!

Watching too much Neymar, I expect.

Caller on Clyde is cut off bad phone line, he informs the panel that the reason NL gets abuse is he is an irish Catholic. Gordon Daziel i dont think it is that.
WTF can you say to that.
bro wal lenny.png

Back