Lennon on Beaton

I dont like the "rise above it" attitude.
Years upon year of us being cheated and attacked, while our board has done fuck all is not us "rising above it".
It's our board knowing that to call out the corruption in our league would stop money coming into it, in turn stopping their bank balance rising.
So all this "rise above it" propaganda we are fed and made to believe is bullshit.
I, for one, would love for our management to NOT rise above it....but to call it out at every single fucking opportunity
We have had many a time to bury the Huns for ever but as usual silence from the Board, it's as if the Huns have something over us

Has anyone heard the story of Gordon Parkes . It seems the Banks have been kind to him for the past 18 months but they now want their money back and have advised him to sell of his Motor Group. How sad as Dave King wanted another 2Million off Gordon. Don't know if there is any truth in this, please advise.

Has anyone heard the story of Gordon Parkes . It seems the Banks have been kind to him for the past 18 months but they now want their money back and have advised him to sell of his Motor Group. How sad as Dave King wanted another 2Million off Gordon. Don't know if there is any truth in this, please advise.

I've seem recent footage of the Celtic team bus supplied by 'Parks Of Hamilton'. Is this the same company and if so why are Celtic doing business with a Sevco financier?

Back