Lennon on Beaton

26+6=1

“With the incident, I thought it was handball, but that’s just my opinion. But we didn’t make anything of it. It’s no problem. I thought he had a good game, John, overall.”

700818_1.jpg

blackman-sellout.jpg

https://celtsarehere.com/neil-lennon-comments-on-john-beaton-incident/

As celtic fans we have got to witness it all.
Invincible season.
Double treble.
Treble treble.
And NFL, the guy who stuck by our club through assaults, bullets and bombs, become a yes man to PL as they downsize and begin to dismantle what we have built these last few years.
When lennon signed I was happy. I believed he wouldnt sit back and allow the board to carry on the way the had with brendan.
But its turned out to be much worse. Lustig gone. Tierney gone. Sinclair on the way. Rogic probably on the way. All the lower the wage bill and what does lenny do?? Fuck all.

Invincible season.
Double treble.
Treble treble.
And NFL, the guy who stuck by our club through assaults, bullets and bombs, become a yes man to PL as they downsize and begin to dismantle what we have built these last few years.
When lennon signed I was happy. I believed he wouldnt sit back and allow the board to carry on the way the had with brendan.
But its turned out to be much worse. Lustig gone. Tierney gone. Sinclair on the way. Rogic probably on the way. All the lower the wage bill and what does lenny do?? Fuck all.
He's only there because he's the lower wage bill management option and he knows it.

Wonder what the poodles would say if Neil said "it was a stonewall pen, and that flute playing bastard should be barred from ever doing our games again".

???

That's pretty much it, 50. Yeah, Beaton is a fucking hun, but it looks like Lenny is taking the high road and rightfully hasn't given it much thought. We won, that's all that counts and fuck that clown. To me, that quote reads like a non sequitur and it appears that the original post proves that papal infallibility is a myth.

Wonder what the poodles would say if Neil said "it was a stonewall pen, and that flute playing bastard should be barred from ever doing our games again".

???

Who cares what they would say.
It would be the truth and it would actually feel like OUR club is sticking up for us rather than dancing to the corrupt SFAs tune.
God forbid we should rock the boat.
Big Pete wouldnt like that. May effect his bank balance

We all know, including Lenny and the board, exactly what Beaton is and what he is about. In this case, I guess NFL has decided to step back from this particular battle as he won't want it to dominate the next day or so as him and the team must be 100% focused on winning this game to give us the best possible chance of qualifying. He is already a target with a long track history of muck-raking and knows it he'd told the truth then he would have been bombarded with negativity from the laptop loyal/MSM on the lead up to this game and immediately prior to kick-off when he wants to focus on the match, as well as in all future confrontations that involve our "top whistler".

I think he is just choosing his battles these days. After all, we did go on and win the match despite Beaton's best efforts, so let someone else within the club fight this farcical nonsense - I think it would be a good thing if the authorities pursued this as we will annihilate them and show them and Beaton up for their biasness and allegiances (and they know it too so I suspect they will quietly back off as they don't want to open that can of worms). As long as someone in the Club fights to defend our cause if it comes down to it.

We all know, including Lenny and the board, exactly what Beaton is and what he is about. In this case, I guess NFL has decided to step back from this particular battle as he won't want it to dominate the next day or so as him and the team must be 100% focused on winning this game to give us the best possible chance of qualifying. He is already a target with a long track history of muck-raking and knows it he'd told the truth then he would have been bombarded with negativity from the laptop loyal/MSM on the lead up to this game and immediately prior to kick-off when he wants to focus on the match, as well as in all future confrontations that involve our "top whistler".

I think he is just choosing his battles these days. After all, we did go on and win the match despite Beaton's best efforts, so let someone else within the club fight this farcical nonsense - I think it would be a good thing if the authorities pursued this as we will annihilate them and show them and Beaton up for their biasness and allegiances (and they know it too so I suspect they will quietly back off as they don't want to open that can of worms). As long as someone in the Club fights to defend our cause if it comes down to it.

(y)(y)(y)

Who cares what they would say.
It would be the truth and it would actually feel like OUR club is sticking up for us rather than dancing to the corrupt SFAs tune.
God forbid we should rock the boat.
Big Pete wouldnt like that. May effect his bank balance

I get were your coming from Lubo, and if Neil or any other Celtic official came out and condemned him I would be delighted, however my point was about the 6 months of headlines the poddles would have, IMHO Neil is correct to distance himself from it, given the biased slant the press have against anything we say or do.Dont get distracted by their pish and concentrate on the job in hand.

H.H

Invincible season.
Double treble.
Treble treble.
yep turning into a patsy

Do any of us care what media or press say about us anymore they talk shite about us all the time anyway and yes it does matter if we don’t stand up for ourselves as a club or individuals time to call them out and it’s exactly what Lennon should have done Tom Boyd gave him perfect opportunity he blow it it’s like watching someone bully someone you see it and do nothing yours as bad as the bully guilty by watching and doing fuckall about it time the board and fans asked about the truth of sevcos death resolution 12 anyone or don’t we care either way we’re all guilty if we do nothing or don’t call them out

I dont like the "rise above it" attitude.
Years upon year of us being cheated and attacked, while our board has done fuck all is not us "rising above it".
It's our board knowing that to call out the corruption in our league would stop money coming into it, in turn stopping their bank balance rising.
So all this "rise above it" propaganda we are fed and made to believe is bullshit.
I, for one, would love for our management to NOT rise above it....but to call it out at every single fucking opportunity

I dont like the "rise above it" attitude.
Years upon year of us being cheated and attacked, while our board has done fuck all is not us "rising above it".
It's our board knowing that to call out the corruption in our league would stop money coming into it, in turn stopping their bank balance rising.
So all this "rise above it" propaganda we are fed and made to believe is bullshit.
I, for one, would love for our management to NOT rise above it....but to call it out at every single fucking opportunity

Fully agree. It can't possibly get any more blatant than it has already been. The Broonie affair last season established the precedent for challenging the corruption. Time the board got off their fucking knees.

Fully agree. It can't possibly get any more blatant than it has already been. The Broonie affair last season established the precedent for challenging the corruption. Time the board got off their fucking knees.

Wont happen PMM, beaton and madhun could come onto the field wearing a sash blowing an orange whistle and all we would get from our board is "we are surprised"

Members online

Back