Lenny wanted a box to box midfielder who could score. Turnbull was cricked. What now?

Theverdict1

Do you think we are waiting on Turnbull? If not, why no other moves for this type of player? I know things have gone typically quiet, but, we need new players so what do you think our strategy is?

Bring players in or go with hoping we have enough?

Do you think we are waiting on Turnbull? If not, why no other moves for this type of player? I know things have gone typically quiet, but, we need new players so what do you think our strategy is?

Bring players in or go with hoping we have enough?

Well if Lenny can get N'tcham's head sorted out after his showing on Tuesday then perhaps he'd fit the bill

We've also got Rogic who has been lost to us since Boxing Day

Looking at the way we've been playing over CL qualifiers and pre season friendlies if Turnbull had been fit and had joined us.....
whose position would he have commandeered? Remember we can only field 11 players at any one time

HH?

Whilst I believe you can never have enough good players, the Turnbull signing/non signing was a head scratcher for me, it had me thinking one or 2 of our midfield was either for the off or surplus to our squad, but so far that ain't happened and IMHO DT or similar is not a priority, another striker is and I'm sure I read somewhere that we need another left and right back, maybe thats why its went quiet on that position. ????

H.H

Well if Lenny can get N'tcham's head sorted out after his showing on Tuesday then perhaps he'd fit the bill

We've also got Rogic who has been lost to us since Boxing Day

Looking at the way we've been playing over CL qualifiers and pre season friendlies if Turnbull had been fit and had joined us.....
whose position would he have commandeered? Remember we can only field 11 players at any one time

HH?

I know all that and so did Lenny, but we still signed him which tells me he, like most of us know Ntcham is inconsistent and Tom has injury problems.

Even the deselected saint always went on about bringing in a No 10 who could lift us. Loss of form or injury means that we need cover and competition for the shirt is good in a long season.

I have a feeling that either Turnbull will arrive if he recovers or we will just hope we have enough. A strategy I detest.

Time will tell as there is absolutely nothing happening, even the usual twittertwatty have been silent and we will only hear from them when someone else in the media get a leak about who we are going for.

Ntcham on form is excellent, the problem is he doesn’t push himself to maintain his form.

Wee Morgan through the middle on Tuesday was the closest I've seen to Armstrong. Hope young Turnbull is still a goer he's got good physical presence for a youngster the plus for me is these are two boys who know how to battle in the SPL. I think Olly and Tam still get occasionally bewildered with the officially sanctioned clugging in the ( Which is going to get worse I think )

Back