Lenny!

At the end of the season.....If we don't get the nine in a row....we can look back on this thread and think...we should have signed more 'mature' players....But, not if, when we do win the 9in a row...You can look back at this thread and laff …...I personally think the 10 in a row will be a canter....BTW what comes after the quadruple treble.....is it the 5treble ;)

At the end of the season.....If we don't get the nine in a row....we can look back on this thread and think...we should have signed more 'mature' players....But, not if, when we do win the 9in a row...You can look back at this thread and laff …...I personally think the 10 in a row will be a canter....BTW what comes after the quadruple treble.....is it the 5treble ;)
Bollocks. If we don't get the 9IAR then the club has failed us in a large way. NL and the personification of heated driveways both have to GTF. If we scrape it then we've, well scraped it, and neither deserve to be there anyway. Yet again Celtic's continual penny-pinching will be our undoing. Miserable swine aren't I 😂

Bollocks. If we don't get the 9IAR then the club has failed us in a large way. NL and the personification of heated driveways both have to GTF. If we scrape it then we've, well scraped it, and neither deserve to be there anyway. Yet again Celtic's continual penny-pinching will be our undoing. Miserable swine aren't I 😂
Aye! 😹

So! Lenny says his two signings would be enough??
Is Lenny having a laugh??
No Defenders Lenny??
I would have been happy with an oven ready center half with real leadership quality not easy to get a hold of...I know.
Just think we are a bit shaky there at times
Jozo and bitton on the treatment table to often. Julien decent. Ajer lacking a bit of composure and awareness but has potential to be a top defender.

I think its reasonable to have an expectation that the club will use it's financial advantage over its opponents to strengthen the team. Personally I cant wait till El Hammed returns as he is key to improving the defence.

As good as Lenny is - he does not have the same pull to attract players as his predecessor. January has always been a bad time for chasing signings. However, the Board appear to lack ambition - we need experience in the door and we have not done that. I am convinced we can win the league but we are in a dog fight that we could have so easily avoided.

Back