Lenny's Response to Ojo

Ray

Just ready the bosses response on ‘celts are here’,as reported by Micheal Ross,wonderful calm and measured response ,he wonders what he has based his statements on,?it just washes over us ,love it ,our players do not have to justify themselves in any shape or form,also stated ,Ojo was never challenged about his opinion at any point ,did we think he would,naw, off course not ,however great response from Neil ,hh

Crazy isn't it?? If I was to call a reporter and tell him that my wednesday league team were the best in England the 1st question would be "how did you get this number?" and if the reporter didnt hang up on me his next question would be "who have you beaten or what have you won to make that claim?"
A different hun gets wheeled out every season to say the same pish and the SMSM just sit and listen then write a 5 page piece on how they are now in the driving seat.
...why?? Cos some no mark who no one knows says so. Pathetic.

Crazy isn't it?? If I was to call a reporter and tell him that my wednesday league team were the best in England the 1st question would be "how did you get this number?" and if the reporter didnt hang up on me his next question would be "who have you beaten or what have you won to make that claim?"
A different hun gets wheeled out every season to say the same pish and the SMSM just sit and listen then write a 5 page piece on how they are now in the driving seat.
Yeh Makes you wonder Lubo,common sense questions do not come into it as far as sevco are concerned,wonder why they like looking like tools,hh

Aye on the road to nowhere with a dusty cabinet and even dustier begging bowl.

Space cadets the lot of them, beggars ? belief, really

Back