Lessons for Sevco in an Israeli club's efforts to combat racism.

Just read this on BBC. Israeli club owner taking on their equivalent of the Klan. Maybe one or two Sevcos from now there will be a chairman there who takes the lessons on board.

Remember the fury when they signed the 2 Chechens, their fans showed exactly who they were, pure racist filth!
Never knew this guy had taken over and if he's doing what he saying, incredibly brave guy! There's good odds of sum real physical danger if results drop. These people have not changed one bit and if ever there is an arab signed and plays, those dickhead fans will go loco.

Everyone/Anyone?....they’re having a giraffe.....the Hun mindset is that of the fascist and the Klan.....racism and sectarianism is embedded in their DNA.....they are locked in a Neanderthal and bigoted time warp.....who’s culture and behaviour is offensive to any rationally minded individual.....the world would be better off without them

Everyone/Anyone?....they’re having a giraffe.....the Hun mindset is that of the fascist and the Klan.....racism and sectarianism is embedded in their DNA.....they are locked in a Neanderthal and bigoted time warp.....who’s culture and behaviour is offensive to any rationally minded individual.....the world would be better off without them
Aye!!!!!!! eventually, with some luck. they'll go the way of the boers (ronald and his phuqin' brother!) apartheid consigned to history!

The scary thing is, is that some folk who I thought were reasonable enough non-footballing people, seem to be buying stocks in blaming every minority group for whatever hardship they have to endure?

It's the Poles fault. It's the Central Europeans in general's fault. It's the Nigerians fault. It's everybody who doesn't look like me's fault, and don't forget them pesky Muslim types........it's their fault too.

I don't know if these things are cyclical and we've entered into another generation of intolerance. It's almost expected from the hun, but it's a bit concerning when otherwise seemingly decent enough people jump on the bandwagon.

Scary times.........

The scary thing is, is that some folk who I thought were reasonable enough non-footballing people, seem to be buying stocks in blaming every minority group for whatever hardship they have to endure?

It's the Poles fault. It's the Central Europeans in general's fault. It's the Nigerians fault. It's everybody who doesn't look like me's fault, and don't forget them pesky Muslim types........it's their fault too.

I don't know if these things are cyclical and we've entered into another generation of intolerance. It's almost expected from the hun, but it's a bit concerning when otherwise seemingly decent enough people jump on the bandwagon.

Scary times.........
Divide and conquer tactics of the far right. It's scary it's real and it's everywhere. We need to remember we have more in common than what divides us and turn the attention to the real problem-rising fascism.

Scary times.........
I find it bizarre when I hear Scottish people complain about immigrants. For goodness sake, we have had more people throughout history emigrate for a better life than most other nations (sadly we all know why so many were forced into this). It appears globally that intolerance of others is increasing exponentially over the last few years. It is all so sad.

100% Bridie Bhoy.
We only need to look at USA,Australia,Canada,South Africa to see how many Scottish people have emmigrated over the last 100 years..
History tells us some of them were not treated very well,,it also tells us they did not treat others very well either..
We know why so many of these people emmigrated,so what god given right do we have to deny access to a man who is only trying to better his family..to save his children from being sold or raped or killed..
These people deserve all the help we can give them and I think we should start by trying to educate the younger members of our families i.e. school kids..
We need to let our younger family members know that before they can gain respect,,they must first show respect...

HH

Scary times.........
Projected victimhood is a major feature of the post-truth era.

Members online

Latest posts

Back