Lest we forget!

One of the worst refereeing I ever witnessed,I will never forget it.
Blatant cheating,can anyone remember anything that beats it?
Among off the field antics it was the downfall of McCurry.
These days it is honest mistakes,when a certain team is playing mmm.
This Season is going to be interesting.!

One of the worst refereeing I ever witnessed,I will never forget it.
Blatant cheating,can anyone remember anything that beats it?
Among off the field antics it was the downfall of McCurry.
These days it is honest mistakes,when a certain team is playing mmm.
This Season is going to be interesting.!

I think we are gearing up for a repeat of season 2010

I don't think in will be as quite as bad as then. However, there will be as many mistakes as this batch of refs seem really poor and there will be just as many ordinary mistakes as honest mistakes. Our Refs get such bad reports from European games its a wonder we get any. No-one got invited to last European championship or last world cup

Earlier in the season Rev McCurry booked seven Celtic players at Ibrox then even things out with two bookings to each side. The tax crooks won 3-0.

In the same season he ignored a blatant karate kick from Allan McGregor at Tynecastle, because he was a man of the cloth he was immune from criticism although his wife did rumble him with a young member of the congregation in the Hampden car park.

Last we heard McCurry was leading some extreme Orange mob, only in Scotland would that type of character be fast tracked to the top of the game, while other fairer, decent referees give up when they see how the stitch up operates.

Of the top of my head I can't think of any...and when you watch Paul Larkin's Anyone but Celtic documentary you can see why. Even if the ref isn't a hun they quickly learn if they want to make it in Scottish football they need to make sure they do us no favours. IMO

A mate of mine was a young ref back in the day of Kenny Clarke,Dougie Hope,Willie Young etc they have a convention every year at St. Andrews he told me it was nothing but a pure orange fest

A mate of mine was a young ref back in the day of Kenny Clarke,Dougie Hope,Willie Young etc they have a convention every year at St. Andrews he told me it was nothing but a pure orange fest

Why do I have no problem believing this.

Members online

Latest posts

Back