LET' S ALL LAUGH AT THE HUNS

Exit from the league Anthem ....True Blu.

Which way you goin Billy.?
Can we go too.?
Which way you goin Billy?
Can we go too?
No trophies Billly and your feeling blue.
Nothing to show for it Billy.
Still you stay true.
We really love you Billy although your through!
We will always love you Billy for the laughs,thats true.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Can we go too?
We will really miss you Billy 😒😒😒
Can we go too. 🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎
Talking of songs Starry the hun along the street drags out his Dansette and belts out Penny Arcade yesterday.I get my Boombox out and gave him a rendition of the Big O.In Dreams It’s Over then Crying.The mockit went in the huff and took his record player in.Awe!! 😜☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

In this time of unprecedented worldwide upheavel let's lift our spirits and laugh at the HUNS

I'll start the ball rolling

Back in the day when John Grieg was manager things weren't going to brilliantly for the HUNS

It was decided to trawl further afield for new talent and their Chief Scout unearthed a fantastuc prospect while on a visit to KWA ZULU NATAL in South Africa

The Big Zulu duly arrived and the 1st day at training Greig had the full squad in a circle on the Training Ground

He held up the ball and in pigeon English said

' BALL BALL BALL

KICK BALL BALL GOES INTO GOAL'

The big Zulu is getting a bit pissed off and says ' Hey Boss I speak and understand English very well'

Greig turned Round and said 'I wisnae fuckin' talking tae you I wiz talking to these other clowns'

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HHπŸ€
Seven million fur Cnut. Just typing this always make smile. Another failed messiah.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Parks is looking for someone to divert attention from Isbroke so he went through his list of mugs
McCoist no might need him to replace Slippy

Rae to much of an idiot to be beleaved

Ferguson no to busy looking after himself

Miller na to much of a joke

God that only leaves Boyd the town clown

So he asked God for a miracle he's still waiting but it's ok now he sent them Ann Budge

Last edited:
Back