Let this be the season.

Lubos left peg

The Scottish Sun ran an article telling of violence on the streets of Glasgow after both CELTIC and "Rangers" had home games at the weekend.

Yes, that's right, the article points out in the headline that there was trouble on the streets after both CELTIC and sevco played friendlies at home.

The trouble happened no where near Celtic park....infact it had fuck all to do with Celtic whatsoever. The fighting was at ibrox with sevco and spurs fans.

Once again, the stinking rag has dragged our name into an incident involving the scum, that had fuck all to do with us!!

A message to the Celtic board....Please ban these fuckers from Celtic park. Please go after them every time they write a negative story about our club and fans when the trouble the scum cause has nothing to do with us.

The Scottish Sun ran an article telling of violence on the streets of Glasgow after both CELTIC and "Rangers" had home games at the weekend.

Yes, that's right, the article points out in the headline that there was trouble on the streets after both CELTIC and sevco played friendlies at home.

The trouble was I fact no where near Celtic park....infact it had fuck all to do with Celtic whatsoever. The fighting was at ibrox with sevco and spurs fans.

Once again, the stinking rag has dragged our name into an incident involving the scum, that had fuck all to do with us!!

A message to the Celtic board....Please ban these fuckers from Celtic park. Please go after them every time they write a negative story about our club and fans when the trouble the scum cause has nothing to do with us.
I don’t know about banning them, but a formal complaint to IPCC would see a printed retraction and a formal apology, there is slander/deformation of character laws that could be acted upon that would snuff that shite out in a heartbeat, fed up wi this, every time the Huns run amok we get mentioned in the same article, this “one sides as bad as the other” narrative will have to stop 😡😡

I don’t know about banning them, but a formal complaint to IPCC would see a printed retraction and a formal apology, there is slander/deformation of character laws that could be acted upon that would snuff that shite out in a heartbeat, fed up wi this, every time the Huns run amok we get mentioned in the same article, this “one sides as bad as the other” narrative will have to stop 😡😡

I'd like to see our board ban them 100%. Until they started writing fair and unbiased articles.
They attack our club at every opportunity and are rewarded for it. They get to rub shoulders with our manager and players. They get to sit in the comfort of our stadium on match days.
Until stories like this stop then our board need to make it very public and very clear that they are not welcome in paradise.
Let them pay their £25000 to suck the balls of their idols in the crumbledome.

Get them all to feck. Sevco bans the BBC for 7 years (mind you, it doesn't stop our state broadcaster sucking up to them at every opportunity though) and then gets the most snivelling apology ever for REPORTING THE TRUTH (not that the BBC do that very often).

And we let pretty much every single media outlet continually badmouth us and still we don't have the backbone to stand up to them and tell them to get stuffed. They are no friends of ours, most Celtic fans refuse to buy or click on their pathetic rags (or Imatim will kick their arses) and they continue to stick the knife in. Ban them - they won't be missed.

The trouble happened no where near Celtic park....infact it had fuck all to do with Celtic whatsoever. The fighting was at ibrox with sevco and spurs fans.

Cmon now Lubo . The trouble at ibrokes was at 1.30 , that’s plenty of time for some sneaky taigs to stick on a red,white and blue ballie and cause some havoc and get back to parkhead for the Celtic game starting 🤔

Cmon now Lubo . The trouble at ibrokes was at 1.30 , that’s plenty of time for some sneaky taigs to stick on a red,white and blue ballie and cause some havoc and get back to parkhead for the Celtic game starting 🤔
Suppose in theory you could well be correct miktim, in reality it would be a massive longshot imo.
Such theories allow the media to run amuck with there nonsense but that doesn't wash with myself with getting all of the shit out of Celtic either imo.
About time the club used our social media outlets in a better manner to report the news within Celtic than allowing such shit to print there negative bollocks regarding ourselves while sucking up to such a shower of scum at the same time imo.

Suppose in theory you could well be correct miktim, in reality it would be a massive longshot imo.
Such theories allow the media to run amuck with there nonsense but that doesn't wash with myself with getting all of the shit out of Celtic either imo.
About time the club used our social media outlets in a better manner to report the news within Celtic than allowing such shit to print there negative bollocks regarding ourselves while sucking up to such a shower of scum at the same time imo.
I'm pretty sure Miktim was joking JN. It is the sort of stupid unfounded accusations we've heard repeatedly in the past from their fans that nasty Tims dress up as them and cause trouble.

We have spoke up before....once....I believe. When a few Celtic fans stood outside an away stadium, on a hill, to watch a match during the stadium closure. Very peaceful, chatted with police and left with no trouble as soon as the match was over. Next day it was reported that Celtic fans caused trouble trying to storm the gates of paradise to see the match. On this occasion, the media's bullshit was SO wrong that Celtic had to say something. There was no trouble and they didn't even get the stadium correct!!! The rag apologised in a small article, barely visible. The bare minimum of what they had to do. And that was that. It's a joke.

We have spoke up before....once....I believe. When a few Celtic fans stood outside an away stadium, on a hill, to watch a match during the stadium closure. Very peaceful, chatted with police and left with no trouble as soon as the match was over. Next day it was reported that Celtic fans caused trouble trying to storm the gates of paradise to see the match. On this occasion, the media's bullshit was SO wrong that Celtic had to say something. There was no trouble and they didn't even get the stadium correct!!! The rag apologised in a small article, barely visible. The bare minimum of what they had to do. And that was that. It's a joke.
To be fair, there was psychopathic "Celtic" fan prowling about outside the gates of McDiarmid Park that day, looking for a fight. But seeing as you never turned up then he just had to try square-going with the seagulls instead! ;)

Noticed it was our name first aswell celtic and hun fucks🤬🤬🤬

WC. You warned Ange of our media around this time last season. If you get the opportunity this weekend.....could you ask how he feels about the club and fans he represents being dragged into a story that has nothing to do with them and which paints them in a bad light, which in turn paints him and his players in a bad light??

I know Ange will be to smart to answer this question. He will brush it off as something he didn't see....but what it will do is highlight to our board and the bastards from that shit rag, who will be listening in, that we are aware of what they are up to. Maybe Ange might even ca it out as bullshit....you never know...

WC. You warned Ange of our media around this time last season. If you get the opportunity this weekend.....could you ask how he feels about the club and fans he represents being dragged into a story that has nothing to do with them and which paints them in a bad light, which in turn paints him and his players in a bad light??

I know Ange will be to smart to answer this question. He will brush it off as something he didn't see....but what it will do is highlight to our board and the bastards from that shit rag, who will be listening in, that we are aware of what they are up to. Maybe Ange might even ca it out as bullshit....you never know...
Believe Ange wipes the floor with the useless scummy fucks, to the degree that they have become shite scared of him

Aye I think you're right.
Ange would likely say I dont pay attention to what MSM says or does focused on the team (no time for losers)

Is it true that there were NO Chelsea fans involved ?? At all ??

Back