Let's Move On

Bigger and much better have left, but not like that. I was six when Judas signed for the pre-Zombie incarnation of The Currant Buns. Not since that time have I felt so betrayed by a so-called Celtic man.

If you can move on then more power to your elbow, but some supporters might have a bit of venting to do yet.

God bless Neil Lennon.

God save Celtic.

C'mon Watford tomorrow!

Mail on line claims Celtic are interested on Alex Neil,Preston ,Why?the treble looks on ,after this supreme win, class,determination,and everything else, that happens, Lenny is the man ,without doubt,the bhoys on the park are now showing their class, Give him the reigns full time,make the position permanent,shows the huns we are STILL in control,hh

Ahh well mom we will drip about if for wre
Bigger and much better have left, but not like that. I was six when Judas signed for the pre-Zombie incarnation of The Currant Buns. Not since that time have I felt so betrayed by a so-called Celtic man.

If you can move on then more power to your elbow, but some supporters might have a bit of venting to do yet.

God bless Neil Lennon.

God save Celtic.

C'mon Watford tomorrow!
nae bother mate and you were the only cunt Judas let down I was it the final the day before he stoating about the Celtic boardroom with a Celtic tap oan celtics history got nothing tae dae with that wee shite

Too right Ray I would prefer Aberdeen to get through but not sure if they can do it because MIB will be doing everything to ensure the manky mob are in the final. ?? their desperation is palpable!
If Aberdeen turn up tommorow the MIB may be more scared of the Aberdeen jospitality if they try their shite. Aberdeen on song have a lot of experience of this competition and players who have more experience than most of the huns players.

??? mmm definitely smell??your no scared of slippy Gs Gers fuck bring it on great way tae Finnish the treble treble fuck we are CELTIC

Members online

Latest posts

Back