Lets not forget!!!

Lubos left peg

We have been keeping an eye on the MiB this season. Their cheating has been off the scale. They are definitely incompetent, there is no argument about that...but let's not give them that excuse for their corruption. We can't stop pointing out the dodgy decisions when we are on top. We need to keep calling it out when we see it in the hope that one day our board follow suit. There were several occasions when a Celtic player was fouled, Gio springs to mind, and the ref pointed to a foul for the scum....the refs haven't bothered being subtle this season but last night went to a whole new worrying level.....the refs actually held up play to, what I can only imagine, discuss if there was any possible way that our 1st goal could be chopped off. Celtic should be demanding an explanation as to why madhun and has lineman felt the need to do what they did after the 1st goal. 2 huns ran into each other. The game was moving at fast pace. Madhun didn't notice the hun player on the ground. He and the linesman obviously saw it was 2 huns that collided...so what was there to discuss. Were they trying to think of ANY reason to not give the goal??? This is the question celtic should be asking today.

We have been keeping an eye on the MiB this season. Their cheating has been off the scale. They are definitely incompetent, there is no argument about that...but let's not give them that excuse for their corruption. We can't stop pointing out the dodgy decisions when we are on top. We need to keep calling it out when we see it in the hope that one day our board follow suit. There were several occasions when a Celtic player was fouled, Gio springs to mind, and the ref pointed to a foul for the scum....the refs haven't bothered being subtle this season but last night went to a whole new worrying level.....the refs actually held up play to, what I can only imagine, discuss if there was any possible way that our 1st goal could be chopped off. Celtic should be demanding an explanation as to why madhun and has lineman felt the need to do what they did after the 1st goal. 2 huns ran into each other. The game was moving at fast pace. Madhun didn't notice the hun player on the ground. He and the linesman obviously saw it was 2 huns that collided...so what was there to discuss. Were they trying to think of ANY reason to not give the goal??? This is the question celtic should be asking today.
I get that lubos, but we are now starting to move up to a different level now, by making them irrelevant and letting our football do the talking more so.
The challenge will still remain within the park the bus and anti football teams still, but our renewed quality in players, should also make this less of an obstacle in theory imo, for the rest of the season

I get that lubos, but we are now starting to move up to a different level now, by making them irrelevant and letting our football do the talking more so.
The challenge will still remain within the park the bus and anti football teams still, but our renewed quality in players, should also make this less of an obstacle in theory imo, for the rest of the season

Completely agree John. They can't touch us when we play like we did last night....but it feels like there's a change in the wind where the fans and manager and to some extent, now that Lawwell is gone, the boardroom are concerned in terms of how the games are refereed in scotland...now I know the board have remained silent but the noise from the fans has been deafening. The manager has made the odd comment and it won't be long till the board have to do or say something....I would rather it was done while we were on top...not when a massive decision costs us a match or a player. We need to keep questioning them. We need to keep trying to force change where we can.

Completely agree John. They can't touch us when we play like we did last night....but it feels like there's a change in the wind where the fans and manager and to some extent, now that Lawwell is gone, the boardroom are concerned in terms of how the games are refereed in scotland...now I know the board have remained silent but the noise from the fans has been deafening. The manager has made the odd comment and it won't be long till the board have to do or say something....I would rather it was done while we were on top...not when a massive decision costs us a match or a player. We need to keep questioning them. We need to keep trying to force change where we can.
It will always remain such an issue within Scottish football sadly has it has been ingrained into the mentality for way to long now.
If the product of the game actually ever wants to get off the ground then it has no choice but needing to start getting up to modern day standards, with football actually winning out in the end.
Thankfully Ange is trying to take the game to a whole new level now, and maybe other teams try to follow suit, then going back to thuggery to try and get a result now.
Mibs have for far too long wanting to be the centre of attention, and in turn destroying the game as such.
The best referees in all the time I've ever been involved with football were the ones you never noticed, let the game actually be played.
Would like to think discussions have gone on behind the scenes over the break, as imo the game within Scotland was becoming very close to becoming a very unmarketable product, and this to far bigger audiences with the marketable players Ange has bought into the club already

Let's not forget, these hun feckers fought tooth n nail to have last nights game played with only 500 fans, now we know why, they are a team of bottle merchants.

Our 12th mhan was outstanding from start to long after the finish.

YNWA. ❤️

Every single celtic player can be proud of the club and fans they play for. Regardless of their race or religion they know they represent a club that it loved the world over. They play in front of fans that every player in europe would love one chance to play in front of. We make guys like Messi or Xavi or Maldini wish for a split second that they wore the hoops.
I dont believe we just put the fear into the scum last night with you'll never walk alone...I genuinely believe that the players who would not normally have an affiliation with the scum, the black players, the Catholic players..looked around our stadium and wished for just a second that they were wearing the hoops. They would have been awe struck by it. The way O'Rilley was...he was left speechless by it. That's the difference...the twelve man didn't just put the fear into them...they made them wish they weren't even wearing the disgusting top they were wearing or representing the vile fans they had to represent. They were beaten before a ball was kicked...over half their team would have swapped sides if they were given a chance.

Every single celtic player can be proud of the club and fans they play for. Regardless of their race or religion they know they represent a club that it loved the world over. They play in front of fans that every player in europe would love one chance to play in front of. We make guys like Messi or Xavi or Maldini wish for a split second that they wore the hoops.
I dont believe we just put the fear into the scum last night with you'll never walk alone...I genuinely believe that the players who would not normally have an affiliation with the scum, the black players, the Catholic players..looked around our stadium and wished for just a second that they were wearing the hoops. They would have been awe struck by it. The way O'Rilley was...he was left speechless by it. That's the difference...the twelve man didn't just put the fear into them...they made them wish they weren't even wearing the disgusting top they were wearing or representing the vile fans they had to represent. They were beaten before a ball was kicked...over half their team would have swapped sides if they were given a chance.
I've had similar thoughts myself Lubo,Not so much about last night, no, more that I wonder if, after signing for them and experiencing the putrid hatred ingrained in their psyche, those players ask themselves what the hell am I doin' here?
This isn't me as a person ! Thing is, they will stand accused, even if only by association.

The fans are the only WE who will question them Lubo. I can't see a time when the suits will.

Caption competition for above photo...

Linesman: call it back for a foul
Madhun: I can't, he ran into his teammate
Lineman: Call it back for a head knock
Madhun: I can't do that...I dont think it's in the rules.
Lineman: why didn't you blow right away.
Madhun: I never seen it! Shit!! What do I do?

(Asks for advice in earpiece)

4th officail: you've fucked it mate. You need to give the goal.
Madhun: Shit!! Shit!!!

I've had similar thoughts myself Lubo,Not so much about last night, no, more that I wonder if, after signing for them and experiencing the putrid hatred ingrained in their psyche, those players ask themselves what the hell am I doin' here?
This isn't me as a person ! Thing is, they will stand accused, even if only by association.
The young lad Ejaria on loan from Liverpool in Slippys first season done just that, begged Liverpool to get him out of the bigotdome, not sure if it was the fans or the background staff he couldn't stomach though.

As part of Monster Munch's petulant rant last night insisting that the MIB should have disallowed the goal cos it was against Her Majesty's staunch and loyal tax dodgers, he insisted that Madhun put his whistle up to his lips to blow to stop the play and then thought about it and then took it down again (not sure how long he thought all is took as the ball was in the back of the net within a couple of seconds after the sevco players bumped into each other).

Yet, when you saw the replays, Madhun did nothing of the kind. His hands were by his side the whole time. Boyd was just lying and making it up as he went along as he angrily frot himself into a rage yet again about nothing and made up shite.

Mind you, he was on edge last night as he had heard that KP snacks were the victims of a cyberattack and so the UK could be subject to a crisp and nuts shortage in the coming weeks.

The young lad Ejaria on loan from Liverpool in Slippys first season done just that, begged Liverpool to get him out of the bigotdome, not sure if it was the fans or the background staff he couldn't stomach though.
Didn't know that fifty. It's a wonder to me why guys like Slippy himself can associate themselves with them.
I can only speak for myself here, but if our club was even close to being like them I wouldn't be a Hoops supporter. It's absolutely against everything I believe yo be right.

Madhun thoat VAR wiz in awready!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Goal wid never have stood if it wiz, Cheating Hun Bastards il REVERSE every goal scored against them!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

He was checking in with his bookie

BM,,,Did a tick Hatate for first goal

bookie,,, Naw

posted a vlog from a hungarian blogger if you watch the first goal you see boaby surrounded by hun players demanding it gets chopped off

Madhun thoat VAR wiz in awready!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Goal wid never have stood if it wiz, Cheating Hun Bastards il REVERSE every goal scored against them!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Not convinced that SKY wasn't involved in the decision making upon the 1st goal last night Sean.
To me it looked like madhun was waiting for a decision to try and disallow the goal, obviously no reason to yet fat prick boyd trying to make up shite still in an attempt to say it shouldn't have counted.
Still SKY never showed the 2 incidents of scum players trying to cheat by claiming pens.
1st one a great tackle by Taylor and yet Andy wanker made half a claim.
2nd one when starfelt saw the ball out when that nonsense fell over without even being touched.
Both times the scum player out with the arms trying to convince a cheating mib.
Course SKY won't look at the incidents to highlight just what a cheating culture remains within that shithole of a club.
I know we always point the fingers at the mibs but maybe we should also start highlighting the culture of there players and the expectations of them trying to cheat at every given opportunity to.

Not convinced that SKY wasn't involved in the decision making upon the 1st goal last night Sean.
To me it looked like madhun was waiting for a decision to try and disallow the goal, obviously no reason to yet fat prick boyd trying to make up shite still in an attempt to say it shouldn't have counted.
Still SKY never showed the 2 incidents of scum players trying to cheat by claiming pens.
2nd one when starfelt saw the ball out when that nonsense fell over without even being touched.
Course SKY won't look at the incidents to highlight just what a cheating culture remains within that shithole of a club.
I know we always point the fingers at the mibs but maybe we should also start highlighting the culture of there players and the expectations of them trying to cheat at every given opportunity to.
game highlights

Also when Giakoumakis was felled in the penalty box it was immediately discounted by Wanker & McCoist and then ignored. Yet the tv folks were so desperate to justify sevco winning an undeserved late penalty against Aberdeen looking for any slight contact to justify the sevco dive.

The two sevco dives trying to steal penalties were embarrassing and correctly waved away but Madhun failed to follow the laws of the game by booking them for clear simulation.

Members online

Latest posts

Back