Lewis Fergushun

T

Tony

Aye or Naw?Seen a comment the other night on here suggesting he'd be a good replacement for Broony and theres a rumour we re signing him in the summer.....i personally dont see it with the guy and in my opinion not in Broonys league!

If we want to qualify for the Champions League or make a dent in the Europa surely theres better out there?

Uncle Barrys face would be a picture though right enough 😂but sorry not a Celtic player for me .

With Brexit affecting where we can buy players, the new criteria basically rules out signings from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe, we will need to sign more of the best from our own league (and the academies and lower leagues of England).
Ferguson fits with this new model, the best young Scottish midfielder playing in the SPFL who could be a good option in midfield playing alongside Turnbull and McGregor. The likes of Soro, Connell or Robertson should be in the squad next season as back up and pushing for first team games.
Ali McCann fs St Johnstone would be another worthwhile signing but Ferguson is a better option IMO, although he would cost more than McCann.

I would take a punt on him. I think he has a bit of something about him. Not sure exactly what yet
(no jokes please) ! Would be a useful squad player over the course of a season.

Broony was not the finished article when he arrived from Hibs - Celtic makes legends - Larsson, Lubo etc
No but he ran riot against us a few times if i remember rightly ,whats Ferguson done?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back