Lewis Morgan

I think he is quite skillful but I'm thinking now he won't make it with us. He is still young and hasn't played in his natural position too often so don't want to be too negative about him. Maybe if he bulks up a little like Corpus then he will do a lot better.

I fear though that he is one of those players that will do really well for a slightly lower team (a star for a mid-table SPFL team) but just not quite cut it at our level. Again, like Bayo, I'd be delighted to be wrong.

I don't think he is ever going to get the opportunity to play in his natural position. He is a decent player but he's never going to be 1st name on the team sheet. He'll get game time now and again but probably in the wrong position. Unfortunately, due to this being the case already, people have already made their mind up about him (including me)...I'd love to be proved wrong but I'd be seriously pissed off with our player recruitment if morgan was our 1st choice player.

I don't think he is ever going to get the opportunity to play in his natural position. He is a decent player but he's never going to be 1st name on the team sheet. He'll get game time now and again but probably in the wrong position. Unfortunately, due to this being the case already, people have already made their mind up about him (including me)...I'd love to be proved wrong but I'd be seriously pissed off with our player recruitment if morgan was our 1st choice player.
He's a feckin wean! Give the boy a chance. Personally, I think he's lacking something as well but I'm not going to give up on him just yet HH

He's a feckin wean! Give the boy a chance. Personally, I think he's lacking something as well but I'm not going to give up on him just yet HH

Hes had a few chances. What I'm saying is the chances hes had have all been out of position...and hes been poor. As for being a wean...that doesnt really cut it with this Celtic squad. Hes older than the likes of eddy, ajar and Frimpong.

Members online

Latest posts

Back