Liam Shaw - Pre Contract Agreed

Just seen this never heard of the boy but hes 19 it said hes a utility player?which cud be handy cause theres alot of positions to fill🤣seriously but hes the rite profile for the club just read in record they're portraying it as a lenny signing 🤬arseholes trying to stir us up as if we dont know the club target players like that no matter who the gaffer is ffs

Just seen this never heard of the boy but hes 19 it said hes a utility player?which cud be handy cause theres alot of positions to fill🤣seriously but hes the rite profile for the club just read in record they're portraying it as a lenny signing 🤬arseholes trying to stir us up as if we dont know the club target players like that no matter who the gaffer is ffs
The more I read or hear about Lennon the more it points towards him staying for next season.

Watched the kid today. In summary. Played Central midfield and with the proviso Tony Pulis is the manager, however he missed a sitter, picked up a daft but a bit unlucky yellow, then five minutes into the centre half flew into a tackle and got sent off. Looked a bit sluggish and lacked a change of pace. Perhaps he's a central defender or just had a bad day so I'll reserve judgement for now. wasn't a great first impression though.

Watched the kid today. In summary. Played Central midfield and with the proviso Tony Pulis is the manager, however he missed a sitter, picked up a daft but a bit unlucky yellow, then five minutes into the centre half flew into a tackle and got sent off. Looked a bit sluggish and lacked a change of pace. Perhaps he's a central defender or just had a bad day so I'll reserve judgement for now. wasn't a great first impression though.
So he’s miles better than Duffy then 🤣

Back