Liam Shaw - Pre Contract Agreed

i think Celtic should break the bank and sign JJ....he is going to be a very good player..kinda reminds me of Adam Matthews

i think Celtic should break the bank and sign JJ....he is going to be a very good player..kinda reminds me of Adam Matthews
He's been good, steady but unspectacular, a right sided Greg Taylor, but he's not worth the £8m Everton want for him.

He's a young guy still learning the game...big future ahead of him imo
He showed a lot more attacking intent when he was at Schalke last season in the games I saw, maybe he is playing to instruction under our tactical genius and that's stopping him getting forward as much. As I said good full back, not worth what Everton want. If we could get him for half what they're looking for, and we had a manager next season who could develop and improve players then I would definitely say yes to signing him.

He showed a lot more attacking intent when he was at Schalke last season in the games I saw, maybe he is playing to instruction under our tactical genius and that's stopping him getting forward as much. As I said good full back, not worth what Everton want. If we could get him for half what they're looking for, and we had a manager next season who could develop and improve players then I would definitely say yes to signing him.
think he is worried about being caught out of position given he won't get any cover from Rogic or Christie who are playing in front of him

Latest posts

Back