Liel Abada

Cause they have read a book or seen a news clip only gives them a basic knowledge and it has absolutely nothing to do with Celtic ....they should go and march at places that make a difference like Israel embassy or go over to Gaza or the west bank but they won't .....half of them couldn't find Palestine if you should them a map.....agreed about the IRA thing tho singing the verse about protestants etc then 2 min later singing about wolfetone doesn't make sense ..... Palestine situation is horrible but has absolutely nothing to do with our club
Take it you’ve read a book and looked at a map. As well being well read is supposed to be a good thing as is practicing what you preach they’ve supported The Palestinian people for years done food banks for years
Raised a ridiculous amount of money to pay the fine and help directly for the same Palestinian people.
Uefa will keep fining the club but doubt they’ll ban us for flying a flag that’s recognised by the UN. It would show them for the hypocrisy of the Ukraine but then UEFA are hypocrites.
I support freedom and Peace.
Can’t be easy in the Gaza Strip state prison
But I don’t condone slaughter of innocents
Just glad I don’t walk in those shoes

HH😞

You've flogged this horse into smithereens. We all know what you're opinion is, ye don't have to keep repeating it over and over again.
Let's say you are right about the green brigade and none of them have a clue about where or what is going on is Palestine. So fuckin what? They obviously know what's right and wrong. Ye don't need a fuckin degree in politics or geography to know that. If you are well versed on the geographical and political situation there, then good for you. The only qualification that I can see anyone needs, is to be a fuckin human being.
The same goes for anyone protesting or objecting to anything in life. What gives you or me the right to tell anyone what they can or can't say and where they choose to say it. People talk about free speech, well in your world that obviously doesn't exist. You're a classic case of if I want your opinion I'll give it to ye.
We're living in an era where you're pulled for saying certain words a la politically correct brigade. You can't say this you can't say that. That's not the way I was brought up. I'll say whatever the fuck I like wherever the fuck I like. I wish more people were the same. Fair fucks to the green brigade and I hope they give it fuckin lanty at the next match.
A was replying to someone else post I've not took any sides in that conflict.....all I'm saying is raise money etc but keep banners at home if it's going to harm the club .....it has fuck all to do with Celtic

Take it you’ve read a book and looked at a map. As well being well read is supposed to be a good thing as is practicing what you preach they’ve supported The Palestinian people for years done food banks for years
Raised a ridiculous amount of money to pay the fine and help directly for the same Palestinian people.
Uefa will keep fining the club but doubt they’ll ban us for flying a flag that’s recognised by the UN. It would show them for the hypocrisy of the Ukraine but then UEFA are hypocrites.
I support freedom and Peace.
Can’t be easy in the Gaza Strip state prison
But I don’t condone slaughter of innocents
Just glad I don’t walk in those shoes

HH😞
No I'm not well read I've already said none of us have a proper clue about this complex situation including me

I've just woke up after a hours kip 😂not replying to any future posts about flags GB Palestine Israel hamas as I sound like a prick and not coming across the way as it's meant .....roll on Sunday 🍀
No bud you don’t you gave an opinion that’s the whole idea of this place of mentalness that’s everyone else but naw me Ahm cluver I’ve built an ikea shelf and I followed the instructions.
And yes canny wait till Sunday
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

Ps
Ffs the shelf fell doon

I'd argue that you dont really need to know the whole history of the area to know whats right and whats wrong...

Celtic fans in the most have Championed the underdog, Or the suffering from the homeless to the starving and undernourished without knowing each individuals problems, personally I don't think the banner 2 weeks ago was in support of Hamas, it was I believe in support of the everyday residents of that area, at the time the banner was displayed most of us had no idea of what had been going on that day, the GB support thereafter of the Palestine people backs that up, now if they flew a Hamas flag or support for them thats a different story, but I believe Hamas and the Palestine people are not one and the same.
Hear hear👍

I've changed my mind on the GB flying flags. Having kept up to date on the current genocide (and i know bit of the history) I think, for me, I'm being a moral coward.

No water. Not food. No electricity. No fuel. People being obliterated on a daily basis and I'm more worried what uefa might think or do if a group Celtic fans show support for these people.

I also see that the tormentors and their backers are giving each other a hand job because they've 'decided' to allow in 20 trucks full of 'aid'....20 trucks for 2 million people...It's beyond obscene.

I've changed my mind on the GB flying flags. Having kept up to date on the current genocide (and i know bit of the history) I think, for me, I'm being a moral coward.

No water. Not food. No electricity. No fuel. People being obliterated on a daily basis and I'm more worried what uefa might think or do if a group Celtic fans show support for these people.

I also see that the tormentors and their backers are giving each other a hand job because they've 'decided' to allow in 20 trucks full of 'aid'....20 trucks for 2 million people...It's beyond obscene.
👏👏👏.

Back