Life is shit aint it

It can be really shit at times pal, when the clouds are hovering above it can feel like the world has it in for you, I hope you find something to lift your mood, for me when I was going through the bad times I would have to work really hard to lift myself up. It was about not wasting the chance of missing the wee chink of light when it came along, I would grab it and hold on for dear life and sometimes just a wee bit of positivity would help me no end.
Maybe the football today can be a wee mood lifter pal, the sheep could hand us the title this afternoon and for a huge Celtic Ghirl like yourself, it could be a tonic.
I only know you thru the forum pal, don't know what you look like, but I have this image of a woman with a smile as wide as the Clyde and laughing her arse off at the zombies going thru the pain barrier as more reality hits home, it might be today, defo by next week, but their obsession with 8 will turn to 9 and the pressure will crank up even more.
Stick in M, and hold on to the chink of light with both hands.

Nah life's not shit. I got knocked down on the 06-02-2017 broke 28 bones in my body, brain swelled up to twice the size, was in a coma for ten days, and when I woke up all my children, grandchildren, brothers, sister, and my mother, where round my bed and I think that was the first time in 20 years I've been with all my family and I was sober. Never drank since, life is beautiful. ( though miss my dad)

Nah life's not shit. I got knocked down on the 06-02-2017 broke 28 bones in my body, brain swelled up to twice the size, was in a coma for ten days, and when I woke up all my children, grandchildren, brothers, sister, and my mother, where round my bed and I think that was the first time in 20 years I've been with all my family and I was sober. Never drank since, life is beautiful. ( though miss my dad)

They were only there for the reading of the will, Jinxy. ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back