Life's Rich Pageant

Right, that's it from me
Happy to hear that some noisers met up and enjoyed the day
It's Baltic out here, putting the bins out at 06:45 this morning and it was 0 degrees
It's now a balmy 3 degrees and time to go for a walk with Georgia
COAT !!!
Have a great day folks
November 1st already, hard to believe
YNWA

Right, that's it from me
Happy to hear that some noisers met up and enjoyed the day
It's Baltic out here, putting the bins out at 06:45 this morning and it was 0 degrees
It's now a balmy 3 degrees and time to go for a walk with Georgia
COAT !!!
Have a great day folks
November 1st already, hard to believe
YNWA
There are huns that would go oot shirtless in that weather just so they'd turn blue.

I often recommend carbon monoxide to them as it has a similar effect

sevco support have just been told they will not be allowed into Parkhead.
The Celtic board have said they are definitely looking into the refereeing in Scottish Football
but they will do it their way..

HH
And we know what their way is. Sitting on their hands and allow outrageous decisions to stop the 10 plus ensure sevco get straight to the group stage of champions league 😡

Are you sure you're talking about Richy ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Haven't met anyone from the noise yet, funny that
Mind you, some of us have been invited up to Perth to make he who shall remain nameless' acquaintance
That's cool SP, good to hear fellow noisers meeting up
Hope you and oor Richy, enjoy a great week

HH
Dee has a sister in Seattle. When we visit her I will meet ye at the border D.

I was telling SP aboot this today. There was a picture attached to the article but its too big a file to post. This was the text.

Only 14 years after the Trail of Tears, The Choctaw donated $170 to victims of the Potato Famine in Ireland, though they had little to give. This generosity created a bond between the two peoples that lasts to today. In 2018, Ireland created a scholarship for Choctaw youth, saying to them "your act of kindness has never been, and never will be, forgotten in Ireland."

Mon the Choctaw.
The Green Brigade should honour the Choctaw with a banner at a high profile game.

I was telling SP aboot this today. There was a picture attached to the article but its too big a file to post. This was the text.

Only 14 years after the Trail of Tears, The Choctaw donated $170 to victims of the Potato Famine in Ireland, though they had little to give. This generosity created a bond between the two peoples that lasts to today. In 2018, Ireland created a scholarship for Choctaw youth, saying to them "your act of kindness has never been, and never will be, forgotten in Ireland."

Mon the Choctaw.
The Green Brigade should honour the Choctaw with a banner at a high profile game.
Both tribal peoples tortured, terrorised, traumatised and tormented by hostile invading forces to their native lands.

For all of their contrasting cultures - that fact alone should be all the commonality they require to forge a generational bond to last as long as humanity does.

Both tribal peoples tortured, terrorised, traumatised and tormented by hostile invading forces to their native lands.

For all of their contrasting cultures - that fact alone should be all the commonality they require to forge a generational bond to last as long as humanity does.
One of things that gets me angry is the absolute disregard for Indigenous People's Rights
The British Govt as well as the Canadian Govt, are a disgrace in that respect
They have attempted to wipe out the people's culture and it's only coming to light now in Canada especially, after the Residential Schools Scandal
If you haven't heard, Google it, it's a shocking indictment of how they separated children from their families and tried to erase their cultural roots
This year, in Kamloops BC, a private company, using ground penetrating radar, found 215 children's bodies, who had been abused, tortured, and died, while in the care of those schools, which were run and overseen, by the Catholic Church

Last edited:
Back